Views: 5052|Replies: 16

the new year is around the corner, have u made [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-30 10:20:43 |Display all floors
any resolution? losing weight is yr top priority, isn't it? if not, what do u wanna do to shape yr life in the year 2007?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 10:32:02 |Display all floors
yea..i have thought about some already...need to think a bit more though
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 10:49:18 |Display all floors
i was told by a friend of mine living in the US that the most popular resolution to be made among amerians in the new year is losing weight...! obesity is still a big problem to be tackled in the year 2007, not only in the US, but most of the developed countries with China included...!lolol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 10:53:34 |Display all floors
I don't really do New Year's resolutions, but there are a couple things I would like to work on in the new year. First, I want to exercise more. I'm still skinny, but it feels better to be in shape, and I should be working out more than I have been. Second, I want to save my money better. I just got my credit card bill with all of my holiday expenses on it, and ouch! I will try my best to improve in these areas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 10:55:07 |Display all floors
i guess many aussies wanna lose weight too ... they are huge..its not on my resolution..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 11:07:33 |Display all floors
S/a, what's yours? don't keep us waiting for too long...! yr resolution will probably  inspire us to do sth so as to bring out a kind of domino offect that benefit all those involved in it...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 11:16:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-12-30 10:53
I don't really do New Year's resolutions, but there are a couple things I would like to work on in the new year. First, I want to exercise more. I'm still skinny, but it feels better to be in shape ...

the several things u intend to work on in the new year are the very resolutions lots of girls living in my neighborhood have made for the year 2007...!:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.