Views: 3080|Replies: 5

Sth done to make up for what she failed to do...! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-29 16:03:45 |Display all floors
A 54 year-old woman in Guizhou,China recently took her daughter to a photo studio to have a semi-nude pic taken of her body...She said she couldn't afford to have pics taken of herself when she was young, and she wanted the pics taken so that her daughter would appreciate them when she was old...!

Rapid economic growth has brought great changes in people's conception of life...including the senior generation that regarded the above-mentioned act as a taboo when they were young...!  What do you think of changes taking place around u on a daily basis? and what impact has the fast economic growth have on your life and that of the generation of your father?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 16:20:18 |Display all floors

haha

johnyou....you always come up with those weird stories.
  I m wondering do you really know the people involved or you re just making them up for the sake of conversation....

to answer your question, although your story has nothing to do with rapid economic growth: My country has a smooth development throughout history so I can t say. But being in China and seeing them people and how they act I would say that economic growth (rapid one) has really made them loose the plot.....
...Nothing is as permanent...
...as the temporary...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 16:36:35 |Display all floors
It's what happened in real life, and the story was carried in the China daily...!

I don't think it's a weird story, i feel it's weird of u to take the story as sth weird...!

if it were not for the open-up policy and the fast growth in economy, the people of old generation would have been in no way to do such taboos as taking semi-nude pics and the like...!

BTW, where're u from ple if u dont mind telling me that...!?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 16:52:24 |Display all floors
such topics never fail to arise a sensation,lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 16:57:21 |Display all floors
Conception of life changes, war announced in family! Children started to use workd of " you don't unterstand me" quite often. Parents shake heads all the time.  It's not as easy as you spoken of, affair, study problem or any growing problem is coming by a dozen.  The best way to expenience is being who they are! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 17:41:44 |Display all floors
the kind of women mentioned above admire those young girls for the beautiful dresses they wear and the fine shape of their bodies..., she used to be a beauty with a gorgeous shape of which she might want to have a nude pic taken but was not allowed to at the time, now each time she sees a young girl, she can't resist recollecting her younger days which she wanna relive, but with nothing of it left, the memory is faint...! She does not want it happen again on her daughter, ...with such an idea of hers comes the story i was telling above...lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.