Views: 7032|Replies: 12

about success [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-25 19:47:22 |Display all floors

No doubt that every one is eager to success.  But what's success in your opinion, please express and share your opinion  freely.

In my understanding, what's the most import symbol of success is money. Although money is not everything, it's impossible without money.

Besides, intimate partners&friends and harmony family relationship is also very important. if we only have money without friends and family care, that's also very meaningless.

[ Last edited by danielyue at 2007-1-4 09:08 PM ]
I belive I can fly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-26 05:24:49 |Display all floors

Hmmmmmmmmm

u seem to be a realist ! it 's no denying that money doesn't mean everything but nothing can work well without it . however where can u get money?how could u get money? nobody is a born rich man except who could inherit his father's fortune. Personally, i think the most important to success is a thing consists of good fortune,excellent talent and great effort. If u have these three elements,u will benefit urself more than u think.

[ Last edited by jerry1985 at 2007-1-12 04:01 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-26 08:29:19 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by jerry1985 at 2006-12-26 05:24 AM
Personally, i think the most important to success is the spirit consists of good fortune,excellent talent and great effort. If u have these three elements,u will benefit urself more than u think.

I fully agree with your opinion. with these charictristic, you will be a successful man, certainly you will get  a lot of money.
I belive I can fly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-26 15:53:02 |Display all floors

it is nothing but meeting your goal everytime.

try to know everything of something and something of everything~that is perfect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-26 16:51:32 |Display all floors
In my opinion, success means that you have a good health, a good relationship, have been loved, good relationship with your spouse and your relatives and so on. and also have fund foundation, have a house.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 19:49:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amyhang at 2006-12-26 04:51 PM
In my opinion, success means that you have a good health, a good relationship, have been loved, good relationship with your spouse and your relatives and so on. and also have fund foundation, have  ...

it's only the sequence difference between our opinions.  hehe
thanks very much for your share.
I belive I can fly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 21:23:34 |Display all floors
in my opinion ,success means you have done something that are useful for people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.