Views: 14826|Replies: 92

your opinions about bars [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-23 06:05:59 |Display all floors
Anyone who knows about anything about bars?
As before, I would just think it is a nice place for people to get known with each other. But after working for a week, I goe known better with bars. Lonely people come here to kill their time and find someone to warm them up. This is the reality, no wonder the word ONE NIGHT STAND becomes so popular in this modern world. I dont mean everyone, But ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 06:12:16 |Display all floors
it is just a place to pick girls and guys ... and really sick of that ...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 10:22:02 |Display all floors
Not all bar are the same. Some for young people, very noisy. Some are just a place to take a rest in. You can even read there, my favourite place for reading English, story books.....
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 10:32:01 |Display all floors
most mainland bars is a place full of unsafe, sex, dirty and anything bad u just want...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 10:38:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2006-12-23 10:32
most mainland bars is a place full of unsafe, sex, dirty and anything bad u just want...

Most bars are noisy, but cafes are quiet. You may read there and enjoy music.
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 10:43:48 |Display all floors
thanks for ur recommendation. cafee is a good option. however i prefer my delicate room to enjoy reading and music.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 10:45:09 |Display all floors
hmm....there is one in shanghai tht i like ... ..it was nice there...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.