Views: 3603|Replies: 4

歌词翻译(2) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-18 22:12:38 |Display all floors
问题:
1。依旧是标题,“你对我如此重要”? OR?
2。红色标注的部分应该如何翻译?

"You Were Meant For Me"

I hear the clock, it's six a.m.                                                         我听到钟声,现在是六点
I feel so far from where I've been   
I got my eggs and my pancakes too                                           我拿着我的鸡蛋和薄烤饼
I got my maple syrup, everything but you                                   我拿着我的枫蜜,我拥有一切除了你
I break the yolks, make a smiley face                                        我打开蛋黄,形成一个笑脸
I kinda like it in my brand new place                                          我有点喜欢它 在这个崭新的地方
I wipe the spots off the mirror                                                      我擦去镜子上的污点
Don't leave the keys in the door                                                  不再把钥匙留在门上
I never put wet towels on the floor anymore                             我不再把湿毛巾放在地上

Dreams last for so long                                                               梦持续了很久
Even after you're gone                                                                 甚至在你走后
I know you love me                                                                       我知道你爱我
And soon you'll see                                                                      而且很快你将知道
You were meant for me                                                               你对我有多重要
And I was meant for you                                                               我对你有多重要

I called my momma, she was out for a walk                            我打电话给妈妈,她出去散步了
Consoled a cup of coffee but it didn't wanna talk                  用一杯咖啡安慰自己,
So I pick up the paper, it was more bad news                         我拾起报纸,更多的是坏消息
More hearts being broken or people being used                    更多的人伤心,更多的人被利用
Put on my coat in the pouring rain                                              大雨中穿上我的外套
I saw a movie, it just wasn't the same                                       我看了场电影,它不再一样
'Cause it was happy and I was sad                                            因为它是开心的而我是伤心的
It made me miss you oh so bad                                                  它让我如此想念你

Dreams last for so long
Even after you're gone
I know you love me
And soon you'll see
You were meant for me
And I was meant for you

I go about my business                                                                   我开始做着自己的事情
I'm doin' fine                                                                                       我一直做得很好
Besides what would I say
If I had you on the line
Same old stort, not much to say

Hearts are broken, everyday                                                           伤心,每天

I brush my teeth and put the cap back on                                     
I know you hate it when I leave the light on                                   我让灯开着,我知道你讨厌这样
I pick up a book, turn the sheets down                                          我拾起一本书,
Take a deep breath and a good look around                               深吸一口气,四处望望
Put on my pjs and hop into bed                                                     
I'm half alive but I feel mostly dead                                                我活着却毫无感觉
I try to tell myself it'll be alright                                                         我告诉自己一切都好
I just shouldn't think anymore tonight                                            今晚我不应再想什么

[ Last edited by cherrycherry at 2006-12-18 11:58 PM ]
All things are difficult before they are easy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-18 22:57:55 |Display all floors
I feel so far from where I've been  美梦已离我远去
You were meant for me 你命中注定是我的.
but it didn't wanna talk        但它不管用
pjs=pajamas

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-19 00:21:29 |Display all floors

try

hear the clock, it's six a.m.                                                         我听到钟声,已是六点

I feel so far from where I've been                                                昨日离我如此遥远
I got my eggs and my pancakes too                                           我有薄烤饼有鸡蛋
I got my maple syrup, everything but you                                还有枫蜜,我拥有一切你却不在身旁
I break the yolks, make a smiley face                                        我打开蛋黄,它冲我笑
I kinda like it in my brand new place                                          我有点喜欢它 在这个崭新的地方
I wipe the spots off the mirror                                                      我擦去镜子上的污斑
Don't leave the keys in the door                                                  不再把钥匙留在门上
I never put wet towels on the floor anymore                            不再把湿毛巾放在地上

Dreams last for so long                                                               作了很久的梦
Even after you're gone                                                                 甚至在你走后
I know you love me                                                                       我知道你爱我
And soon you'll see                                                                      而且很快你将明白
You were meant for me                                                               你对我有多重要
And I was meant for you                                                               我对你有多重要

I called my momma, she was out for a walk                            我打电话给妈妈,她出去散步
Consoled a cup of coffee but it didn't wanna talk                  泡一杯咖啡来安慰自己,它不懂我的心
So I pick up the paper, it was more bad news                         我读报纸,却看到更多坏消息
More hearts being broken or people being used                    又有一些人伤了心,又有一些人被利用
Put on my coat in the pouring rain                                              大雨滂沱我穿上外套
I saw a movie, it just wasn't the same                                       看了场电影,感觉异样
'Cause it was happy and I was sad                                            它是喜剧我却伤心
It made me miss you oh so bad                                                  它让我如此想念你

Dreams last for so long
Even after you're gone
I know you love me
And soon you'll see
You were meant for me
And I was meant for you

I go about my business                                                                   我开始做事
I'm doin' fine                                                                                       我做得不赖
Besides what would I say
If I had you on the line                                                                       如果你在线
Same old stort, not much to say                                                    老调重弹,不用多说
Hearts are broken, everyday                                                           伤心,每一天

I brush my teeth and put the cap back on                                   我刷了牙  盖了杯盖
I know you hate it when I leave the light on                                   开着灯,我知道你不喜欢I
pick up a book, turn the sheets down                                         随手拿起一本书,一页页翻
Take a deep breath and a good look around                               深深吸一口气,四处望望
Put on my pjs and hop into bed                                                     
I'm half alive but I feel mostly dead                                                我是行尸是走肉
I try to tell myself it'll be alright                                                         我告诉自己一切都会好起来
I just shouldn't think anymore tonight                                            今晚我不应再多想什么

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-19 13:53:13 |Display all floors
bigrose007,翻译不错!
尤其是喜欢你翻的这两句
“it didn't wanna talk”,“它不懂我的心”
“make a smiley face”"它冲我笑"
不过好像落了一句
“Besides what would I say”
try:除此我还能说什么
All things are difficult before they are easy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-24 17:22:02 |Display all floors
谢谢夸奖

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.