Author: ricecake

Westerners' attitudes toward Japs [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-13 17:49:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ricecake at 13-12-2006 07:50 AM
I know there many Westerners on this board,let me read your takes and thoughts.  

You may be surprised but some people do not perpetuate racism or racist views or posts.

However, there is some disappointing China-bashing (whampoa for example), West-bashing (many forum members) and Japan-bashing.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 17:55:00 |Display all floors

The Japanese

Well I think they are okay, I like sushi rolls....but really I will have to back our humble Chairman on this one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 18:13:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-12-13 17:49

You may be surprised but some people do not perpetuate racism or racist views or posts.

However, there is some disappointing China-bashing (whampoa for example), West-bashing (many forum members ) Japan bashing

Your point is well taken,it's good to know some people are not polluted and they're here in our mist.

I think it's time for a change in Free Talk section with support of regulars here,let's have more threads gear toward all things Chinese and China FAQ.We need to make this a decent place people want to visit and stay as active forumers for cross-cultural exchange.

This site has many other sections where forumites can discuss " serious " political and social issues of China and whatnot.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-12-13 18:15:31 |Display all floors

Thanks Fluffy

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 18:21:16 |Display all floors
haha ... I am " a thorn "  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 18:22:18 |Display all floors

?????????????????????

huh? i was happy to have an opinion of my own

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 19:00:15 |Display all floors
I myself is a history buff,I don't believe in dwelling on the past as how it is all around Chinese society and culture for many decades.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.