Views: 28759|Replies: 46

Challenge Your Appetite! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-13 10:23:39 |Display all floors
As we know, there are five fundamental flavors: sweet, sour, bitter, hot, and salty. Any one of these tastes may dominate in a certain region in China: Salty Xinjiang, Sour Shanxi, Sweet Jiangsu& Zhejiang, Spicy Sichuan & Hunan, and Bitter Guangdong. It is said that the flavors influence the personalities of the local people as well; that’s why most people call Sichuan girls ‘la mei zi’ (hot girls).

I was born in Wuhan, Hubei, which is near Sichuan and Hunan, so I have a big big appetite for hot food! The spicier, the better! My ideal partner should be good at eating hot stuffs either; otherwise he would be kicked out.

I have a Chinese stomach, how about you guys? Have you got addicted to any flavors?

http://ezine.chinadaily.com.cn/

[ Last edited by miaomiaohedy at 2006-12-26 02:13 PM ]
hot1.jpg
hot.gif
hot2.jpg
hot3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 10:49:52 |Display all floors
haha,I'm also from hubei and also like spicy food...
but now,as i've been used to canton food and I can't eat too spicy food now,not to say peppers...

guess i will feel too spicy when i taste the food prepared by my mother...
nothing gonna stop us now~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 10:55:07 |Display all floors
You are what you eat? haha, but it is true that girls from Zhejiang and Jiangsu Provinces are really sweet, and the boys are soft-tempered

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 11:00:21 |Display all floors
I know I'm hot....

I'm addicted to spicy/hot food and sweeties

im drooling now seeing your pics

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 11:06:13 |Display all floors

wow

the third pic! it looks soooooooo tasty! Is it 毛血旺?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 11:25:08 |Display all floors

to Chrisinxu

I like the canton food as well, but i'm not addicted to it. Are you living in Guangzhou?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 11:30:05 |Display all floors

to Jumpingtiger

i think i look peaceful, but hot and wild inside, haha. So i prefer the boys opposite to me, hehe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.