Author: tongluren

China to Ban Smoking in Public [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-13 11:42:29 |Display all floors

it's a sheer fact that needs no hiding of...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 17:35:03 |Display all floors
people addicted to smoking who knows their habits causes cancer but still continues to smoke.
so i think it's a mission impossible for the gov to ban smoking, only get a lung cancer can they quit smoking.
but younger should not start to smoke just for cool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 18:17:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tongluren at 2006-12-13 10:26
China to Ban Smoking in Public
Now this is plainly good news.

To Canchin it isn't.

He went on a verbal rampage about Australia because someone in Sydney wouldn't let him smoke.

Now he's gonna have to go on a verbal rampage about China!!!!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 18:29:00 |Display all floors

Good news ...

Smoking kills ...

Private smoking is fine but subjecting others to the smoke from death sticks is selfish. You see the problem is that smoke doesn't care - it just floats around inviting anyone to breathe it in.

Anyway, if smokers don't respect their bodies and health, why should anyone else respect them?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 20:57:23 |Display all floors
ok it is good to hear this news.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-14 07:21:37 |Display all floors
emucentral: I think you actually think your helping the Chinese by constantly defending some policies of China.  Your actually not helping the people but perpetuating policy that is bad in the long run.

Allot of people here in this forum are pointing out flaws in the system; to improve it and your always on the defensive about it. I think your the one who is actually against China but you just dont realize it from your postings.
Find "solutions" instead of always attacking people by insulting them and alawys being on the defensive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-14 17:20:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by modeststeam at 2006-12-14 09:21
emucentral: I think you actually think your helping the Chinese by constantly defending some policies of China.  ...

??? !!!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.