Author: sexlion

do you believe destiny / fate [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-11 14:01:06 |Display all floors
I don't agree  life depends on the destiny.
What is your personality ,and what is your life.Namely, your life depends on your own personality.
If you want to lead a rich life,you must pay for it before.Sometime maybe It is in  great cost.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 14:08:53 |Display all floors

right direction

Originally posted by billowsl at 2007-1-11 13:35

have my faith that I'll to be great no matter how hard everything is now .I was born to change the world some bit.

hehe...

you are so positive and ambition...

it's the right direction...

we believe destiny , but not bend our knee to destiny easily...

try our best first, enjoying the hard process...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 19:46:39 |Display all floors
I don't think a man's life is decided by his fate or destiny.
everyone can live a happy life is he is working hard and has confidence to life!
and we don't have to complain about the soo-called unjustice between people, because God is fair to every body .So just work hard and do what we should do and eventually we can get something good in return!
GOD IS FAIR!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 22:53:06 |Display all floors
Sometimes,I think so

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 03:16:04 |Display all floors
I believe every time when people make an ajustment internally and/or externally,  they change their old fate to a new fate.

If the idea of a linear predetermined fate path is true, I wonder what's going to happen to those people who have decided to sit on their bums and wait for their predetermined fates? Would the fact that they do nothing about their lives nullify their heavenly contracts?

I believe there are infinite predetermined outcomes for each person. Those infinite outcomes would surely match the infinite choices the person can make. By making a choice, one can switch to a matching fate.

Can one escape from his/her fate? The answer is no! Can one change his /her fate ? The answer is yes!

There is a typo error....I can't stand my obvious mistakes.

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2007-1-14 12:03 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 09:44:43 |Display all floors

wonderful comment!

Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-1-13 03:16
I believe every time when people make an ajustment internally and/or externally,  they change their old fate to a new fate.

If the idea of a linear predetermined fate path is true, I wonder wha ...

"Can one escape from his/her fate? The answer is no! Can one changes His /her fate ? The answer is yes!"

it's wonderful comments!!!

in other words, we can say: " believe it but not comply with it completely..."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-14 16:08:44 |Display all floors

yes, surely

i have no choice sometime, we are not independed, we are contrlled by the social system, even bosses.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.