Views: 17349|Replies: 58

I was married today, no ring and no flower [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-8 20:12:02 |Display all floors
I was married today with no ring and flowers.
My husband and i met 5 years ago and we just get married today in the law.
we don't know what time will have the wedding becasue we don't have own house. He is come from a poor village of Sichuang, so his parents cann't support anything in our future life.
we will have wedding at my parents home end of this year.My parents will prepare everything for us.
But i was so depressed tonight .
we go to regist in the government department that we are married after we get the licences. Then my sister and her husband , my husband and i together have a luch at Thai restaurant, they pay the bill.
Then we go to surpermarket  look for the bed sheet with red rose. But we didn't find the right style, so we will seek the bed sheet at the other supermarket tomorrow.
then we back to my sister's home. we lived in my sister's home when i come to hangzhou becuase my husband is rent a house , but that house is very dirty and four people lived together.
I still lived in another city and then drive the vehicle to hangzhou in the weekend.
The most things make me feel depressed is that he is so lazy. I know he is poor, so i didn't ask he purchase a ring for me, plus he dislike to ware the ring, so i think it lose the meaning to wear a ring if he doesn't like to ware .\
We didn't go to watch the movie, nothing is romantic happend between us.
after we back to home, we begin to make the dinner. i wish he can help me wash the vegetable because my hand is very cool in the winter time plus i cann't touch the cool water in the circle days.He refused, then i wash the vegetable by myself and make the dinner.
I hope he can wash the dishes after dinner. But he refused, he said: you do the things from the begining to the end. I said: i would like we work together.It is more happy and funny if the couple can work together in the kitchen, do you agree with my viewpoint.
I didn't say anything and just left the dishes at the table. Then i begin wash my clothes and dry it by the wash machine.
He still didn't touch the dishes and just sit watch the TV. Then i take the hot water to wash the dishes.
I feel so depressed for his lazy and cool.
iI go out and walk a while after wash the dishes. I want to cold down my angry and temper.
I was so depressed for my marriage. all the romantic and nice things are going.

[ Last edited by bevshine at 2006-12-8 08:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 20:13:48 |Display all floors
remember...romance costs $$$
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 20:17:10 |Display all floors
i wouldnt marry him at all ... a man who cant offer security to me ...no way in this world i will marry him ...

he has to have a place to live....if he cant even offer a place to live...then forget about marriage...

we cant live on romance or love ... we need real things, like money, house, car to live .... bread and milk is important..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 20:32:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-12-8 20:13
remember...romance costs $$$

i don't mind he is poor, but i do care that he is lazy. His lazy make me feel depressed.
The family background is very important in the marriage because their living habit is different.
I think it is very normal to have some fruit after luch or dinner, but he think it is waste.

[ Last edited by bevshine at 2006-12-8 08:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 20:34:18 |Display all floors
well..thts true..lazy ppl can never succeed in anything ...

well...now its all too late..cos ur married ... it is disaster..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 21:21:17 |Display all floors
You're kind....maybe too kind...and he's lazy...and slapable

it's nothing ashamed to be poor...but how could he not feeling ashamed of being lazy and take everything you did for granted?
maybe he has no aim and no intend to work at all....
but why you marry him??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-8 21:43:04 |Display all floors
marry for the sake of marriage??

i will never marry a guy that is lazy..poor..and ugly .....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.