Author: bevshine

I was married today, no ring and no flower [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-6 12:04:01 |Display all floors
i haven't read through your story ,  can i ask a question? why do you feel depressed ? when you made a decision to marry him,you must have a reason why you want to his wife .after all ,you will hold hands for rest of your life.since you have a lot of complaints about him ,why not refuse and select another?marriage is not simple things .Don't be a such baby ,you are mature now.
hope you happy in a new head and all your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-6 13:15:02 |Display all floors
most of ppl always say marriage is like a castle ,the ppl outside want to enter but ones inside want to out.Maybe it is like a paradox.yeah,i have the same question.why you chose to marry with him since you feel depressed?Maybe youself don't know how to answer my question .love is a riddle .

I am a college student  and now a junior .marriage seems too far for me .maybe it is related to my character so that i don't want to marry early and pursue free life .in my opinion,nowadays the girls become more realistic .they pursue love,meanwhile ,they want to lead a high quality life ,therefore,most of girls won't eliminate the family background or whether the future spouse has a promising future.Don't  give a quite high standare,at least,it can promise the couple will have a happy life.the definition of happiness is not sure,depending on different ppl.

now you have got married with him,which becomes a unchangeable  fact. if you don't hope to change or can't  change it,the only thing u can do is accept it,whatever good or bad.all right,he must have some merits u appreciate since u choose to marry him.Think of his some merits when some unhappy things happen.and communicate with him as many as u can and tell him how you think in your heart .love needs each other's understanding and respect.

Hope you have a happy life!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-6 22:18:32 |Display all floors

I was married 15 years ago,no ring or flower

Ring or flower is not important for the marriage.When my wife and I got married 15 years ago,we had nothing but two person with love.Now,We have a 13 years old son and a flat.Of  course, both my wife and I work hard in company and at home.
I am sorry that you were depressed after got married.
Next, what can you do?divorce?so painful!
wind over the water

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-7 23:35:59 |Display all floors
I am jealous of you atleast you are with him. I got married in Shanghai, but then i had to come back home to Canada. I haven' t my husband in months. I saw him for 1 week after we got married.

It's lonely being  10 thousand miles away.  I know what depression after marriage is although mine is for totally different reasons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-7 23:39:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peaches at 2007-1-7 23:35
I am jealous of you atleast you are with him. I got married in Shanghai, but then i had to come back home to Canada. I haven' t my husband in months. I saw him for 1 week after we got married.

I ...

Welcome back peaches. So tell us something about the wedding, everything.

[ Last edited by sinfulgirl at 2007-1-7 11:40 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 09:55:10 |Display all floors
i hope u can recover soon, after all it's not the end of the world...maybe he just can adapt so quickly into a new marital life, more patience
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 10:12:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulgirl at 2007-1-7 23:39

Welcome back peaches. So tell us something about the wedding, everything.

No wedding we walked into the lisence place.. signed papers.. that was it. Nothing more Although i did get a ring ( only cause he knew he wouldn't get away with not getting me one)

we had planned a boat cruises here in Canada.. but he can't come to Canada unless we immigrate.. so my parents will never meet him and eventually when i go back to China with my $1400 Dress we'll have a chinese wedding with his family .. and non eof my family will ever know him  or even come.
My parents say they can't , my friends are too poor and my extended family also it's just too much to fly everyone over.

My dress wedding.. Gone down the pooper.. Although i do have a wonder hubby

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.