Author: bevshine

I was married today, no ring and no flower [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-11 17:31:14 |Display all floors

I think I can understand your feelings

Husband and wife should take the family responsibilities together, if you are not feeling well with your husband's attitude to houseworks, why not talk to him about this.

He is poor and doesn't have a good family background, but I believe you marry him for some real reasons. My bf sometimes gets lazy too, but it's more comfortable to wash dishes than listen to my "lecture", maybe you can try it, and kindly let me know if it works. heehee

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 18:05:46 |Display all floors
Talk to him, tell him how you think about these, and then you decide to leave him or not.
A short suffer's much better than a lifetime pain....
You can' t expect and wait him to grow up! You're his wife not his mom!
Have a think of yourself, now you have time, but he's consuming your life! You're not superwoman who could swallow everything, not only at work, but have to face such a man when you go back home...and if you have kid, do you think he would change? No, he'll left all the houseworks and baby washings to you, cause he doesn't know what is responsibility, and you think he'd be grateful of what you've done? No, he might just feel there's a woman who's superior than him.
Does he have good temper or just too lazy to get angry and confront? Do you really love each other or just "get used to" each other and marry someone cause it's the age to marry?
Keep on surrender keep on swallowing down bitterness and someday all the anger you bear will break out....
He sounds like a childish pc game addicted teenager...really...you don't want be a mom of such a man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 18:12:18 |Display all floors
is the guy girly?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 18:19:34 |Display all floors
I think he's childly...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 18:21:52 |Display all floors
he need a experienced Girl to feed him some food,
right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 18:24:37 |Display all floors
But seem bevshine's not interested in this job...
and if anyone's interested and willingly to feed him up I'll consider her either a kindergarener or a fool

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 18:26:28 |Display all floors
hey,I 'm babe too,
what are you talking,
JIE-JIE!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.