Author: bevshine

I was married today, no ring and no flower [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-10 17:48:44 |Display all floors

I don't believe it at all

Some person get married for love (I think most of people will do that),some get married for passion and some
get married for money.You ,for what? His lazy !!!You spent 5 years with him , that long enough to know what kind of person your current hubby is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-10 18:58:37 |Display all floors

don't blame him and don't tell him what to do

You have involved the marriage with him.

I think there are only two options could be considered.

The first option is keeping living with him and try to change him by what you do for him and how great your love,but do remember not to blame him and not to tell him what to do as it could work in opposite way,because he is a guy, a poor guy. On my opinion, poor guy think too meanly of theirselves more than rich guy, so they need more respect from woman. You must have many reasonable reasons to marry him, why you can't keep them any more?

Regarding the second option, I guess eveyone knows what I mean. It depends on yourself, do you think you can accept that status, or some guy you could meet in future could accept?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-10 21:09:57 |Display all floors

i was confused now.

Originally posted by coolcandy at 2006-12-10 18:58
You have involved the marriage with him.

I think there are only two options could be considered.

The first option is keeping living with him and try to change him by what you do for him and  ...

We are not living together right now becuase he rent the house and live with another people(his classmates). My house are in another city. I spend weekend in hangzhou, we lived in my sister's home in the weekend because their is better for living(the hot water, nice bathroom and tolite).

It is happend again this morning. he cann't move when he play the game in the computer. I ask him to go to surpermarket with me, he said: wait after i finished the game.
Then i go to surpermarket by myself. I buy a lots of things becuase i feel depressed very much. I just get payment  from the factory for my commision. So, i have the money to pay the staff what i want to buy. I don't have to look his face if he is happy i buy this or that. One thing is very clearly that he dislike i buy so many things. But i think i had cut a lots of spends since we make decision together.
It is a depressed day again.
We went to shopping this afternoon for buy his clothes which he will weard in the wedding. I try control my emotion and go to the department store with him. I ask him why he don't shopping by himself because i go to surpermarket by myself, i wash the dishes and cooking by myself. He didn't reply and answer my question.
Finally we bought him one suit.
I am very confused for our relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-10 21:23:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2006-12-9 06:06

Can I ask you WHY you married someone with qualities you dislike so much and who does not make you happy??   Clearly you did not marry for money - this  is usually the reason some people are  ...

I married him for many reason.Firstly, I was 29 years old this year, my sister was married too, so i have some stress from my family. Secondly, we have 5 years relationship( of course we are not living together , just have dinner and spend weekend together sometimes, we even didn't have kiss in last four years). I think he truly love me becuase his love and emoution is stable. I think so before we married.
Thirdly, i think he has good temple beucause my emotion is not very stable( the close people will know me, like my sister and my parents). But i control my emotion very well in the office. The fact is my emtion control is much better than before becuase i reduce lots stress since i chaged my job last year. usually, people think the relationship will not stay long becuase two much crash. That' why i choice him.
But i know our family value is different. I know he don't know what is family beucase he not live with his family since he went to school. He keep single almost 25 years. He don't know how to cooking, how to do the home work. But he looks nice clean when he dating me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-10 21:29:13 |Display all floors

I think i have to focus on my work.

I am doing the part time work right now becuase i prepare to have a baby. But it looks the thing is not going like whati i expect.
Any way, the work will not cheat you.
I don't know how make myself feel happy. That's why i post at here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 16:25:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bevshine at 2006-12-10 21:29
I am doing the part time work right now becuase i prepare to have a baby. But it looks the thing is not going like whati i expect.
Any way, the work will not cheat you.
I don't know how make myse ...

If you shines in yr heart,

it will shines on everyone!!!

If laziness  is the part,

whipping it seems to make it buck!!!

But since you deal with a grown up,

hopefully that shine shines in his darked heart!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 16:43:59 |Display all floors

Supermarkets

I think it is romantic to go shopping in the supermarket together, or paint the walls or clean the floor.

It means you are really together!

Your story is a bit sad - I hope it gets better
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.