Views: 15139|Replies: 86

Do you want like this? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-7 14:28:21 |Display all floors
To all the men out there, a question.

Do you really wish your girlfriend was hot like this? (the image is only an example - just substitute according to your preference)

I noticed a guy in a shop and his girlfriend was (both in shape and dress sence) very sexy. I also noticed that every other guy in the shop had also noticed and was staring at her, I don't think any of them could see anyne else except her (even their own girlfriends).

Do you think that girl's boyfriend feels that this is a good or bad thing? :)
example.jpeg
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 14:30:19 |Display all floors
haha....i think guys want their girlfriends to be hot and sexy .. because it makes them feel good ... something done with male's ego....at one stage...i would like to think .. gfs are like accessories to men .... men wanna 'accessories' to be eye catching .. and HOT ... it makes htem feel good...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 14:31:16 |Display all floors
as a female ... i feel the same way...i would take a handsome guy out..because it makes me feel good..its more like a stage act thing ... haha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 14:55:35 |Display all floors
it depends...! some boys like to show off..., they wanna be the focus of street talk and be envied by those that beat them in some kind of 'competitions'...! but most boys don't wanna share in this regard, they even can't stand his gf being stared at while walking along the streets..., they quarrel with their gf's out of jealousy though it's not their gf's fault to be stared at...!lolwhat can u do...? some people just can''t bear sharing the gf's beauty with anyone, which they take as their sheer personel property...!lololol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 14:57:46 |Display all floors
panda...actually this pic is not good..she doenst look like esp around shoulder part..underarm is the worst...and....not natural looking....probably has photoshop processed...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 14:58:14 |Display all floors
panda...actually this pic is not good..she doenst look like esp around shoulder part..underarm is the worst...and....not natural looking....probably has photoshop processed...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-7 15:33:07 |Display all floors
yeah... a man's shoulder...! can anyone show us one that looks real hot and sexy.., exactly the way a real sexy babe looks like....?!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.