Views: 2840|Replies: 14

Thought for the day ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-4 02:22:48 |Display all floors
Newton's Third Law of Motion ....
To every action (force applied) there is an equal and opposite reaction (equal force applied in the opposite direction).

Another way of stating Newton's third law, an interaction between two objects, is that, if object A exerts a force on object B, object B will exert the same magnitude force on A, but in the opposite direction.

Perhaps we could say "you reap what you sow"? Or "what goes around, comes around?"

Here endeth the thought for the day - whampoa, take note.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-12-4 06:43:21 |Display all floors

why are you complaining

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-12-4 02:22
To every action (force applied) there is an equal and opposite reaction (equal force applied in the opposite direction).

Another way of stating Newton' ...

Can you imagine how bored you would feel without whampoa looking for you and talking to you?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 10:59:22 |Display all floors

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-12-4 02:22

Another way of stating Newton' ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 19:44:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 3-12-2006 10:43 PM
Can you imagine how bored you would feel without whampoa looking for you and talking to you?

Bored? She needs me ... She feeds on negativity

I am having a very nice day - how about everyone else? I also had a good sleep too - without needing to post on this forum during the early hours of the morning
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 19:44:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fluffy at 4-12-2006 02:59 AM
BORING!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you have missed the point? The lesson was not for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-30 16:05:00 |Display all floors

You got that right, "What Goes Around, Comes Around".

Possibly it came around and hit you square in the face. What do you think? Sometimes we build a whip to beat ourselves with. Have you ever done that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-30 16:09:30 |Display all floors

I am with you "Fluffy"

Originally posted by fluffy at 2006-12-4 10:59

"tmphgt" is a creep. I stand beside you, Fluffy. Don;t take any crap from that person.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.