Views: 169307|Replies: 417

Friends, I need your help. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-3 18:54:33 |Display all floors
I have Learned English for many years. In my opinion, using native English to communicate with foreigners is the respect to the foreigners. I don't want to write or speak chinglish.
Please help me. :)
No pains, no gains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-3 20:25:52 |Display all floors

Diary 1

My name is andrea. I am from LiaoNing province. My parents live in my hometown. I don't have brother or sister. I have been studyed in DaLian for more than 6 years and at the end of this year I will graduate from university. My parents paid a lot for me, so I want to be their dutiful son. I will take action to let them know that I love them.
No pains, no gains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 11:45:19 |Display all floors

skipper

you are great!
欢迎大家来前途教育折扣网www.6exam.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 11:46:58 |Display all floors

Thank you, skipper.

I accept your advice.
I use andreas as my English name.
No pains, no gains. My name is andreas Zhang.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 12:50:55 |Display all floors

Could anyone give a hand?

I have taught the first lesson for the film named friends by myself. You can find it through the following URL.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/lan ... /content_691380.htm
I finish the exercise. Who can give me a hand and correct them for me. Thank you, my friends.
1.虽然是我提出分手,但内心深处还是希望给我们的爱一次机会。
Although I  was separated, but deep inside we still want to give our love a break.
2.这个足球队真逊!
This football team sucks.
3.你暗恋过你最好朋友的情人吗?
Did you have a crush on your best friend’s sweet heart?
4.如果想和她约会,首先不要怕被拒绝。
If you want to ask her out. First of all, don’t be afraid of refusing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 13:21:17 |Display all floors

Thank you, skipper.

Yes, I think what you said is very important to me. I should think like a native.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 14:20:26 |Display all floors

Diary 2

It takes me 6 years to accomplish my education. At the end of this year I will graduate from my university. Because of my major and because I like IT technology, I choose to be a software engineer. My university isn’t bad. Because the number of students increases year by year, I am afraid that it is hard to find a suitable job. Some graduates choose to work near their hometown and the others want to work in more developed cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangdong, etc. As far as them concerned, there are more opportunities and higher salary in these cities. I choose to stay in Dalian. It has such good weather, clean streets, opportunities and not far from my hometown. One of my classmates advises me to go on to further education like getting the degree of Doctor. In fact, I can’t endure staying in school. I don’t want to live on my parents any longer. I am an adult.  
:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.