Author: andreaz

Friends, I need your help. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-15 20:05:33 |Display all floors

First paragraph.

The purpose of health assessment system is to manage, classify assessment data, offer information and health management service to patients in a friendly way. It classifies the assessment rule data and patients’ examination data, so it can confirm the maintenance plan of the personal health, guide and manage personal life style behavior and so on. The health assessment system is not only used in the health care but also used in the prevention and inspection of disease. It is a kind of integrated system that hopes to achieve the aim of carrying on the education of health protection and improving the consciousness of health care.
No pains, no gains. My name is andreas Zhang.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 20:07:08 |Display all floors

Second paragraph.

Having probed into the course and relevant technology of application system development based on web thoroughly, according to the function demand of the health assessment system and the business procedure analysis in the project, using such technology as ASP.NET, database, data structure, network communication etc, the health assessment system’s solution is designed. It solves especially the key problems such as systematic system structure, managing assessment rules, classifying assessment data, generating personal health management prescriptions, controlling the security of cross-site request, query optimization based on SQL Server and system security design.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 20:14:36 |Display all floors

Third paragraph.

The health examination center has a large number of users, many different kinds of businesses, so it has very high demands for stalwart and expansibility of system structure of the system. On the basis of analyzing deeply two kinds of development modes that is C/S and B/S, using .NET developing technology synthetically, it proposes setting-up systematic N-Tier distributed systems structure base on .NET framework and divides systematic business logic into such five independent layers as web,  business appearance, business rule, data entity and data visiting etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 20:16:22 |Display all floors

Fourth paragraph.

Assessment rule management module realizes the function that the users of health examination center can manage the data of assessment rule through website. Assessment classifier module realizes the function that the users of health examination center can classify the assessment data according to the patients’ examination data and the data of assessment rule created by assessment rule manage module. Personal health management prescription generator module realizes the function of generating the personal health management prescriptions according to the assessment data created by assessment classifier module.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 20:17:33 |Display all floors

Fifth paragraph.

Currently, the functions of health assessment system based on web have been realized and this system has already come into use. System operating indicates that the design of the overall scheme of this system is rational and the measure of solving problems is feasible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-15 22:08:01 |Display all floors
Skipper, I am sorry that my abstract isn't very well. I hope that it will not destory your happy mood. :)
I have read Anna karenina for a few days. I hope one day I can discuss it with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-16 10:52:51 |Display all floors

It is a snowy day.

[ Last edited by andreaszhang at 2006-12-16 11:01 AM ]
IMG_0871.JPG
IMG_0907.JPG
IMG_0911.JPG

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.