Author: dannycool

Which country in Asia is best to travel [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-18 10:19:39 |Display all floors

I want to know too

So which country could be the best to travel?
I've been to several cities in China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore.....for me, i guess i'll keep on exploring more places in China, before reaching 30th, then to Europe, ok
thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-26 10:20:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by clergy at 2006-12-18 10:19
So which country could be the best to travel?
I've been to several cities in China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore.....for me, i guess i'll keep on exploring more places in China, before reaching 30t ...

It depends on yr ambition!!!

For me, i like religious places!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-27 16:30:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dannycool at 2006-11-24 17:46
Hello friends I would like to know which country in Asia you would prefer to travel China, Thailand, Indonesia   India etc

I would definitely love to travel in Thailand, considering the irrisistable summer heat, the glowing of beach bodies, the unique flavor of Thai food. Well, every thing there is just so Thailand. You would love it!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2007-1-1 10:48:02 |Display all floors
I have been to many countries in Asia. For me, CHINA is the Best !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 11:11:03 |Display all floors
oi you are forgetting another little country in the asia pacific region "AUSTRALIA" if you can't have fun in australia then they need to turn off your life support :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 21:15:11 |Display all floors

Reply #1 dannycool's post

China is a good place to travel.With its long history ,old culture ,and hard working people,you deserve to hae a look it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-6 11:09:32 |Display all floors

the best country to travel

I am in favor of China ,I think China have much to offer,such a variety,and your money can go far,things are pretty cheap.I think that each part of China offers something unique and special.So far I have been to Inner Mongolia,Hong Kong,Mainland(SHANGHAI,BEIJING,SHENZHEN,TIANJIN,HUNAN,HUBEI,ZHEJIANG,JIANGSU).China is also quite a safe country to travel.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.