Views: 3888|Replies: 15

which is your choice when facing... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-24 09:37:09 |Display all floors
It is such an old questions.( girls or boys are available)
Which one will you choose if there are two men caring about you. One is rich but a bit cold, and the other is not rich but can always cuddle and acompany you.This one is for girls.
Now for men
Which one would you choose if you care about two women. One is beautiful and intelligent, but a bit sticky which makes you feel a bit stressed. The other is just homely , but always agree with you , she brings no stress to you. and remember you like both women. which would you prefer?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 09:40:40 |Display all floors
I'm female; I'd take the not-rich guy over the rich one. Love and affection is more important than money in a relationship. Though if he was flat broke and unwilling to find a job, that'd be a problem... his unwillingness would make me not want to date him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 09:43:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sabby_0232 at 2006-11-24 09:37
It is such an old questions.( girls or boys are available)
Which one will you choose if there are two men caring about you. One is rich but a bit cold, and the other is not rich but can always cud ...

NONE OF THEM...

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 09:48:15 |Display all floors
I will choose the one who love me more if i  love them equally .
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 09:50:32 |Display all floors
I'm female; I'd take the not-rich guy over the rich one. Love and affection is more important than money in a relationship. ... Sorry Sock, please don't sue me for plaigerism, just being a bit silly.

Seriously, I really do agree with Sockmonkey. Same answer.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 10:02:39 |Display all floors
ok I'm a guy so I would marry the rich one then divorce her because of sexual abuse then I would marry the one that loves me , then we would buy a large property in alaska and raise alpacas.

;D
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-24 10:33:35 |Display all floors
I'm female.
I like the other who is not rich but can always cuddle and acompany you.
Same reason as some friends above.
But If the not-rich guy has no aspiration for improving our life, then I still will leave him, and continue to find the right one.
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.