Views: 5611|Replies: 4

I wanna be volunteer, but not sure if I afford the time [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-22 11:14:29 |Display all floors
Hey, guys,

I was planning to apply for Games volunteer, but cannot assure my time during the period. I mean maybe I can afford the time, but I cann't decide now.

I don't know if the organizing committee would allow me to register as I don't want to lie to them that I can volunteer but disappear when the Games comes.

Do you guys here have same consideration? Anyone can help me?

BTW, any international volunteers here?

[ Last edited by fxxxxa at 2006-11-22 11:18 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-22 12:35:55 |Display all floors

For what game?

Originally posted by fxxxxa at 2006-11-22 11:14
Hey, guys,

I was planning to apply for Games volunteer, but cannot assure my time during the period. I mean maybe I can afford the time, but I cann't decide now.

I don't know if the organizi ...

pls tell us in detail..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-22 13:06:03 |Display all floors

There is a "Beijing International Volunteers Association"

Good luck to you all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-23 09:45:59 |Display all floors
Yes,it is very difficult for volunteers to know what will happen. Perhaps at that time,they will not have enough tiime to make contributions to the olympic games.
We also want to know if we don't have time at that time, Can we give up the duty of being a volunteer?

everything is changing and no one can predict what will happen in the futrue. Maybe it is very little. And most of people who have chances to be volunteers of beijing olympic games will finish their duties. They are also very proud of being a volunteer.

I strongly suggest that our beijing olympic games committee should do more preparation for the emergency.
When someone can't go there for the volunteer job, they should quickly find other people to replace the guy.
So make sure that olympic games can go smoothly. It is very important. Because olympic games is so improtant and so big.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-4 17:28:10 |Display all floors

Well, that's not a problem.

Of course the Olympic committee will recruit much more volunteers that what they planned in case if there are some changes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.