Author: pandamonium

How long is too long? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-1 13:18:59 |Display all floors
I believe violence solves problems even though violence itself is a problem. (The sense of irony tends to escape us). Chinese teachings has always ephasized patience is a virtue but this so called 'virtue' can be exploited and good morals are being taken advantaged by the immoral due to greed. Why do you think in the West peopel are treated more fairly and this stuff do not happen? Try being late on mail at a motel--they will break down your door and complain. Try being late paying your workers--they will break your door and your nose. Try to deduct workers salary unfairly, they will sue and maybe still break your nose. Try getting pity from the police of what the workers have done to your nose due to paying late--the police will furthre break that lying nose of yours. In China it has people who are asking for their money peacefully and look at what they get...empty promises and wasted time but not labor.

I thought Chinese people stick together in a collective way? Enough talk...it should be clobbering time to these greedy immoral sons of hell (Immoral Bosses).

[ Last edited by eyeofstorm at 2006-12-1 01:22 PM ]
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-1 23:00:09 |Display all floors
pandamonium is too patient in my standard. Don't know if he/she spends too much time on CD forum and forgot the time.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-1 23:07:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amyamy at 2006-12-1 23:00
pandamonium is too patient in my standard. Don't know if he/she spends too much time on CD forum and forgot the time.

Hahahaha.

You have a fine sense of humour!

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-12-2 14:47:34 |Display all floors

Pandomonium

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-3 01:04:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chairman at 2006-12-2 14:47
Like I said...8 months is too long..

I am sure you have been fired..

you no longer work there..

and people simply forgot to tell you...

Hahahaha.

You have a fine sense of humour too!

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-12-3 01:17:54 |Display all floors

Thunderbird

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-3 02:29:35 |Display all floors

Four Months!!

Originally posted by amyamy at 2006-11-28 21:53
No more wage defaulting
(China Daily)
Updated: 2006-10-27 08:50

Despite government efforts, many migrant workers are still not receiving their pay promptly, or are having unreasonable reductio ...

Four months is too long. Somebody get a rope! We're going to have ourselves a party. The paymaster is going to be the guest of honor. Eeee! Haw!
lamb.gif

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.