Author: chiaike

Chinese Emperor Kangxi and French King Louis XIV... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-13 21:10:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-11-18 14:10
Kang xi?? kidding me right? He and his father plus grandfather and a gang of slaughters bloodily killed and stolen the whole China...just like what Genghis khan did to the Chinese, they're all inva ...

china is made up of 56 group,including man group.disbite their deny,they do belong to china,and there were deeply influenced by ancient chinese culture,this is where their perspective rooted.
the different way this two country went throug is partly caused by the rulor's mind at that time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 22:22:18 |Display all floors
i am newcomer,hahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-14 10:57:22 |Display all floors

reply : #8

Something to clarify....

Of course I know that 56-big-ethinic-groups theory, and now Manchu dobelong to part of Chinese now and no one denies they are Chinese, but it doesn't mean they once belong to Chinese 300 years ago, they were not Chinese...and if we were discussing history, we can't judge them by rules of modern times, we can't wear glasses but just to know them as what they were.
no more misunderstandings I hope, off topic now

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.