Author: rosepanther

do you prefer to be an employer or an employee [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-17 16:42:40 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by elson_chen at 2006-11-17 08:34
if I gang up with a wise, cultural employer, then I perfer to be an employee.

if I gang up with studious, aspirant employees, then I perfer to be an employer.

I am going to be both an employer and an employee he he

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-11-17 21:25:40 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by rosepanther at 2006-11-17 16:40

I have a very good relationship with my boss.He is an excellent person.My cooking is adjusted to the
Italian standards I can say .After some months of working in his restaurant the customers ha ...

This is going to be a great step for you which you won't repent.
I admire your insistence ,decisiveness,braveness .I have lost my strength lately I am afraid.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-19 09:43:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rosepanther at 2006-11-17 16:40

I have a very good relationship with my boss.He is an excellent person.My cooking is adjusted to the
Italian standards I can say .After some months of working in his restaurant the customers ha ...

you are good cooker,doesn't mean that you are good boss and managing ...

Be ware of any failures may occur ....

it's easy to work as an employee;
It's hard to be your own boss...

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-19 20:20:09 |Display all floors

@_@

I prefer to be an employee.  I  can improve myself when i am "free". And maybe one day, i can get a
very good started in my life with freedom. And i don't think i can be on my way without freedom.
            I think an employee who gets a hight income is always much happier than his/her boss. He/she can  
get enough time to do whatever he/she wants, he/she always gets much less risks than his/her boss does,
and on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-19 23:08:27 |Display all floors

I used to be an employee

Originally posted by larinia at 2006-11-19 20:20
I prefer to be an employee.  I  can improve myself when i am "free". And maybe one day, i can get a
very good started in my life with freedom. And i don't think i can be on my way witho ...

I used to be an employee in the past for a very short time.It is true I had only one boss at that time.
Now I am an emplyer and I have not only one boss I have hundreds bosses.These are my clients.
They check me more than my boss and I am obliged to be perfecr as much as I can.
It is much more troublesome but I eenjoy it.
Definitely I can not be an employee.It does not suit my personality.I am too restless.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-20 01:15:21 |Display all floors

@_@

Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-11-19 23:08

I used to be an employee in the past for a very short time.It is true I had only one boss at that time.
Now I am an emplyer and I have not only one boss I have hundreds bosses.These are my clien ...

It is good to hear you can do what suit your personality.  I hope you can be happy and always can
get freedom from your work. The reason i prefer to be an employee is because that i have heared many
stories about  some bosses who are my clients. They have to give up their chances for spending time with their familys for the works sometimes. They take more risks than they can think. They can always do what
they want for the works and on...  Anyway, it is not easy at all to be a boss, but much more easier to be an employee.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-20 07:08:08 |Display all floors

I do not like easy solutions ha ha

Originally posted by larinia at 2006-11-20 01:15

It is good to hear you can do what suit your personality.  I hope you can be happy and always can
get freedom from your work. The reason i prefer to be an employee is because that i  ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.