Views: 27394|Replies: 241

Single Sisterhood " wild single girls inside " [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-13 19:33:33 |Display all floors
here is your chance to let people in your area know that you are single and looking for mr or mrs right, no need for pictures but some basic details would help.

username:
M/F:
height:
weight:
occupation / studies:
something about you in your own words:

we only have one rule no sleeping in the club, anything else goes :)

[ Last edited by cyberspook at 2006-11-20 10:23 PM ]
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 19:42:51 |Display all floors
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 19:45:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 13/11/2006 09:42 PM

be brave whitney as the first person to put their details here will set the tone for the rest so you might as well do a good job first up :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 19:56:08 |Display all floors
I .... I ... can't....
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 20:04:12 |Display all floors
username: sinfulangel ..if ur not blind u can figure it out urself...

M/F: female ..

province: i was born in shanghai china...but been studying and living in sydney australia since 2000...

height: i am 160cm, 5'2/3???

weight: i weigh about 47k when i wake up in the morning..then my weight goes up till 49k during lunch time..and probably with 48k durin bedtime...hope it doesnt scare u

occupation / studies: uni student right now, major in accounting and business law, but after graduate, i am gonna try to major in psychology, meanwhile, i am going to start my very own TSC2000 business with the australian lottos.

likes: i am very easygoing and fun to be with...i enjoy movies, books, food, music, sleep....intelligent conversations..blah blah blah...

dislikes: dislike what??..i dislike people take me as granted..lol..if they do..they will be in deep ----...i dislike people swear at me..but i can swear at them...

something about you in your own words:  i am very good for value...

question: do u believe me????
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 20:04:54 |Display all floors
yes you can it's easy, remember you decide if you want to see someone or if you just want to email for a while to get to know them, you will be all right the rest of us are here :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 21:30:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 11-13-2006 20:04
height: i am 160cm, 5'2/3???

weight: i weigh about 47k when i wake up in the morning..then my weight goes up till 49k during lunch time..and probably with 48k durin bedtime...hope it doesnt scare u

occupation / studies: uni student right now, major in accounting and business law, but after graduate, i am gonna try to major in psychology, meanwhile, i am going to start my very own TSC2000 business with the australian lottos.

why would any one be scared?  that's perfect height and weight i say.  not to mention an excellent degree combo...even more so since you are bilingual.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.