Author: cyberspook

Single Sisterhood " wild single girls inside " [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-14 14:29:02 |Display all floors

yeah I'm gonna try this one also......

username: to the left it comes
M/F: male
province: Guangdong (but I am imprted!)
height: 169
weight: 84 (yesterday, after hot pot and bears!)
occupation / studies: business (I mind my own business, well and other people's sometimes) consultant
dislikes: lies, double faced people
something about you in your own words: Been there, done that seen most of it!

[ Last edited by longzhou at 2006-11-14 02:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 14:43:07 |Display all floors

wow, I just noticed....

that this thread was only meant for singles......I shouldn't be here. No wonder everybody is so young. Sorry guys, I'll read better next time!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 15:54:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-11-14 12:07
Where are the guys here??

SuperK, Freakyqi, and I...WE put time and effort in writing our profiles, no guys even contact us..

How hurtful this is...!

lol...how about we three smarty and gorgeous girls start a flirt....something?  lol....it's hurtful!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 16:05:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-11-14 11:46
You're in Shanghai, right? I wish you, me & superK were in the same town, we could go out together & do something fun! That is, if you don't mind being seen with an old white lady. Even  ...

yeah I thought the same...... must be a great fun for us three ge together...we, three women, in the name of freaky, sinful and super present you with the most hilarious drama

lol...I think we've ruined the thread....sorry....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 16:29:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-11-14 13:13
Kossutin - You are quiet and shy? Your avatar is a frog opens its mouth widely!!

Don't You believe me? Really.. I'm shy and quiet, I don't wanna be but that is what I'm  
That frog is just waiting for some food.

Somehow I have feeling that no one believes that I'm shy and quiet
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 16:34:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brainsnow at 2006-11-14 12:25
wow, freakqi, so admiring that u got such an experience, --------one question, is there any limit on age to learn such stuffs? I really hope I could join in one such class------u know, I just ...

well I think it's indeed a lil bit difficult for grown-ups to practice martial art cause they don't have...such flexibility as good as kids, but if you're determined, you could do it, you could become flexible with training, kids learn fast but forget faster...and always absent-minded...when you need concentration..and persistence

I like kicking ppl not throwing...cause I practice tkd.... sparring's a great fun especially when you're with a stronger rival, when you trying to work out when to attack, how to protect yourself and swiftly move and duck...got beaten up and fight back...and it's really great, feel yourself unconquerable even you've been beaten up
umm but most important is....our instructor's hot....  

well...freaky like to be thrown, anyone like to be kicked? XD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 16:36:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-11-14 13:09
Strange but cool.....
effortless = most powerful
grunting & struggling = unsuccessful or sucky

Hehe... Is that the reason why I'm half dead after 1 minute in match, coz I'm grunting and strugling
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.