Author: cyberspook

Single Sisterhood " wild single girls inside " [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-14 13:01:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brainsnow at 2006-11-14 12:25
--------one question, is there any limit on age to learn such stuffs? I really hope I could join in one such class------u know, I just ...

No, there's no age limit! You just have to know what you can handle, and you have to be willing to be brave and not be afraid of falling, getting your arm twisted a bit, whatever,... but there were people in my class from teens to age 50 or so. Some older people who had been doing it a long time were in better shape than the younger people, while other older students who hadn't done it very long sometimes got tired before the younger people.

SA - Aww, c'mon try it! I think you'd like to be thrown. You can start with a soft surface like a bed.

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-11-14 01:02 PM ]
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 13:06:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-11-14 12:33

You serious???

I never think guys can be shy...they have the desire to 'own' things/people ...

Maybe you are the exception?!

Sure there are shy guys, lot of shy guys. Maybe you have met only those brave and talkative ones

I don't know am I exception, I'm just a normal guy though a bit shy and quiet.
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 13:09:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kossutin at 2006-11-14 12:57

Nice to hear You liked it :)  

Yeah, it's kind of interesting how you know you've been thrown well when you barely know it's happening and it's actually fun. And you know you've thrown well when you don't even feel like you've done very much. Sometimes when I'd throw or do something well, I'd think he was being nice & 'helping' me. I'd be like, "Come on, did I really do that?" "Yeah, I swear. That was your best one." "Really? Cool. It felt like I barely did anything."

Strange but cool.....
effortless = most powerful
grunting & struggling = unsuccessful or sucky

Ok, now that' I've been reminded of the Nature of the Universe, I must go eat lunch and be gone by 2pm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 13:13:45 |Display all floors
Freakyqi, I dont like to be thrown ... I mean it! My bed is quite hard, thats the type of bed I like, so even the surface is bed, I will hurt my back if I become the unlucky one to be thrown!!

Kossutin - You are quiet and shy? Your avatar is a frog opens its mouth widely!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 13:38:46 |Display all floors

Panda will try

I can try this (no one will read it anyway). Please note I've added an extra category or two. Also I think this threaqd should ONLY have profiles and no comments, another parallel thread for the comments, to keep it shorter.

username: Pandamonium
M/F: Male
province: Sichuan, Chengdu of course
height:182 cm
weight:..90 kg
Race: Caucasian (but never been to the Caucas)

occupation: Racoon like pseudo-bear, has also been known to write stuff in books

History: No children but otherwise see Ross from friends. Lived in various odd countries, seen most things, done some unbelievable things but now thinks love is the best thing in the world. Has fed a hyrax.

likes: bamboo, photographing normal things in strange ways. Funny or strange people. Travel to remote places (like little villages). Mountains, bamboo. Walking. Chekhov. Pony-tails.

Favourite celebrities: Sophie Ellis-Bextor (I don't know why either), Christopher Walken, Sacha Baron Cohen, Rachel Stevens

Favourite historical figure: Joseph Lister (forgotten guy who invented antiseptic but was ignored in first world war)

Dislikes: Ignorant behaviour, thoughtlessness, warmongers, ponces in excessively large cars, impatience.

Obsession: Panda girl (but could be easily cured by any cute, funny, half gorgeous girl if sincere). Redesigning things, always wants to find a way to make things better (like this thread).

Something about myself: fortiter in re, suaviter in modo (quiet but reliable). Will die for the one who is worthy. Responsible. Will work hard and endure much to reach a good goal.

What others say about me: Quiet, too honest, hesitant, gentleman, romantic, pretentious (writes in pig latin) annoying!

Kind of person sought: Female, pretty (cute rather than movie star beautiful), neat appearance, a bit traditional but not a complete frump. I love lots of bright character, maybe a bit funny and noisy because I'm so quiet. She's got to live in Chengdu near the bamboo (but I'd move if I loved her).

Summary: I want a quiet life with someone nice

Hope that's enough!

[ Last edited by pandamonium at 2006-11-16 12:21 PM ]
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 13:49:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2006-11-14 13:38
Also I think this threaqd should ONLY have profiles and no comments, another parallel thread for the co ...

That's probably what spooky intended, but then it'd be a bunch of ads and maybe should be in flea market. Plus the chances of finding a match here are pretty slim, and with boy ads mixed with girl ads, eventually it'd be pain to browse through anyway. I guess that's why dating sites have it all worked out, with databases & stuff.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 14:28:43 |Display all floors

Of course

You're right of course.

But I don't like the sound of a flea market, most of us have fleas already (pandas you know).

Hmm, "pretty slim" in Chinese. Highly improbable to find a match, here there or anywhere.
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.