Author: cyberspook

Single Sisterhood " wild single girls inside " [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-13 21:50:27 |Display all floors
name; brianzhang,
male,
weight: I'm 56 kilogram last year,63  now,I don't know what will happen next year?
hight:sorry ,this is my defect ,i feel so shy to say that,I 'm 169cm.
province; i'm from chongqing china,have stuided at nanjing ,jiangshu,now wprking at zhuhai,it seem that I 'm a nomad,yeah ,I really like that,
like; yeah ,I 'm fromchongqing,you know chongqing guyz like spicy dishes very much,ESP hotpot,besides  eating things,I like read chinese classics,such as dream of red mansion,three country novel,..................................,of course ,music is my favorite, brian's mary cary,well,I like classical music more,blue is okay, BLUE ONE IN LOVE is my hero too, okay ,<one love> is their track,hehe,soccer is my sport too, I like as much as my rice, Ac MILAn is my dream team,and you ? spook!
Dislike, I don't find something sick,
my motto : more money ,more work,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 22:04:10 |Display all floors
Sure, I've put all this stuff up before anyway, I'll play.

username: Duh, it's to the left, I'm the one writing this.
M/F: F
province: Beijing now (America until now)

height: 5'5" - oh right, you freaks from the rest of the world use the metric system - 165cm
weight: 58kg

occupation / studies:  private tutor

likes: tea, chocolate, drawing, painting, shooting/editing video, learning chinese & learning about chinese things, my son

dislikes: coffee, materialistic people,  cleaning house, cooking every day, when my son wears eyeliner
(I think the 'dislikes' just got rid of a bunch of guys, that's ok, they gotta know)

something about you in your own words: What can I say? I came here to China for all the hot chinese guys. What?!? i heard that's why all the white guys come here, for the chinese girls! Ok, ok.... Guys who blow boogies out half their nose in public need not apply. Guys who only want sex need not apply. Only those with intelligence, wit, silliness, and honesty need apply. Am I in for a LONG year in China?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 23:22:46 |Display all floors
ohh..ohh...I won't miss this one...great fun XDDD

username:
M/F: F
province: in which a wild panda was firstly found by a french preacher in China...good job
height:166
weight:..56 kg according to certain healthy test i'm perfectly...perfectly fit!....
occupation / studies:uni studentin
art/creating art/illustrations/martial art/  talking a lot/ mind torturing  
ladies with green eyes and black hair, man with dark eyes and black loooong hair....and when hot guys wear make-up and eyeliner...just make them hotter! hah...

dislikes: hip-hop, rap, pop, punk, jazz, country music, soul music/ manga, soap operas, affectional film, copycat, idiot, ranter, whiner, barbarian, narrow minded, football(and football players), basketball(and basketball players), guys with curl hair, girls with dyed blonde hair, propagandizing, preaching, spaming, the smell of smoke, fast food, mah-jong(made me sick), mimic westernized buildings in China, fakes! tacky qipao on girls showing their thighs---zhang yi mou's lap dance, distorted "culture"(Christmas in china for e.g.)...no darn...the whole cd forum's not enough to list them all!

something about you in your own words: paranoid, freak, expressive, cold, passionate, reasonable...... obsessive...why I sign up here....I just love filling all kinds of blanks..im blank-filling-obsessive!...

should I mention sexual preference?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 08:16:52 |Display all floors
like a net club, haha
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 08:25:40 |Display all floors
hmmmm...

M/F: secret!
province: earth!
height: wouldnt i like to know...
weight: fat enough to kill
occupation / studies: to be determiend by a coin
dislikes: YOU!!!!!
something about you in your own words: me no ingrish
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 08:38:28 |Display all floors
username:hi-jack
M/F:M
province:Mars
height:185cm
weight:70kg
occupation / studies:Accountant
dislikes:kidnapping
something about you in your own words: I really like good corn.
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 08:54:02 |Display all floors
something about me.

username: Kossutin

M/F: Male

province: Shanghai

height: 174cm

weight: 69kg-77kg    -strange, isn't it?

occupation / studies:  electronics engineering

likes: Music especially metal/rock/rockabilly/psychobilly/classical,  throwing other ppl and get throwed.  Generally I like sports. There are some other things I like, but can't remember now.

dislikes: almost everything else i don't like oh.. and I hate arrogant and ignorant ppl

something about you in your own words: hehe.. looking for truth and I'm hoping I never find it. And I'm not chinese yet, I need a bit color to my skin and need to learn chinese first

[ Last edited by kossutin at 2006-11-14 08:55 AM ]
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.