Views: 4874|Replies: 19

Weekly love! (11.13-11.19) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-13 11:16:58 |Display all floors
ARIES (Mar. 21- April 20)
Keep your conversations to a minimum. You will do far better taking action and doing something special for the person you are trying to impress instead of trying to convince him or her to go out with you.
白羊:行动胜过言辞,为他/她做些特别的事吧,这样更能让他/她印象深刻。

TAURUS (April 21- May 21)
Chatting with someone you are interested in will help to break the ice and grab this person's attention. He or she may not be interested at first but once they get to know you it will be another story. Don't give up.
金牛:交谈有助于打破沉默、引起对方注意;一开始他/她可能对你没什么兴趣,而一旦了解了你,情况就会不同了。

精彩推荐:十二星座最不能忍受的事

GEMINI (May 22-June 21)
You'll just want to have fun and so you should but not at the expense of someone else's heart. Be fair and you won't have to feel bad later or even worse face a very hurt and angered individual that you toyed with.
双子:你只想开心地玩,但不要伤害别人。

CANCER (June 22-July 22)
There will be plenty of action going on in your romantic world if you get out and have some fun. A chance meeting with someone from your past will take you down memory lane and lead you to a love reunion.
巨蟹:走出去放松一下自己,你会让自己的爱情世界丰富起来;故人重逢会让你重拾爱情。

精彩推荐:十二星座前世今生性格解析

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22)
You may feel a little bewildered when it comes to love especially if you are having trouble making up your mind about someone who has been putting the make on you. Take your time - you don't want to make a mistake.
狮子:在爱情上你感到很迷惑,尤其是当你对对方还不是很确定的时候,那何不花些时间再多了解了解?

VIRGO (Aug. 23 -Sept. 23)
Nothing will stop you when it comes to love. You will be hot, passionate and everything anyone could ever want in a partner. You will mesmerize someone who can enhance your world and reciprocate the way you want.
处女:你热情如火,任何事情都无法阻挡你的爱;你会遇到一个与你很合拍的人。

精彩推荐:十二星座英语学习潜力揭密

LIBRA (Sept. 24 -Oct. 23)
Stick to physical encounters this week. Trying to talk about your intentions or future plans won't come out right and could actually work against you if you are trying to persuade someone to commit to you.
天秤:现在就谈你的目的或未来计划还不合适,反而可能带来负面影响。

SCORPIO (Oct. 24 - Nov. 22)
You'll move one step forward and three steps back when it comes to love. When you are feeling the magic your partner won't be and vice versa. You are best to let things ride and avoid in-depth emotional talks.
天蝎:在爱情上,你是进一步退三步;你和伴侣的感受可能不同步,最好顺其自然。

精彩推荐:十二星座里的影视红星们

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23 -Dec. 21)
Don't be fooled into thinking that physical attraction is enough when it comes a relationship. You may have chemistry but that won't be enough if your partner doesn't enjoy the same things you do.
射手:不要愚蠢地认为光有物质上的吸引就足够了,两个人还要有一些共同的爱好。

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22- Jan. 20)
Get out and have fun. Cast your fate to the wind and do your best to discover new friends and find love. You will be engaging enough to attract someone special - all you have to do is be yourself.
摩羯:走出去,结识新朋友;你的魅力足以吸引到某个特别的人,你要做的就是做你自己。

精彩推荐:十二星座最爱的感恩节大餐

AQUARIUS (Jan. 21 -Feb. 19)
If you want too much too fast you will end up alone. Don't make a move unless you've been given the go ahead or you may find yourself in a bit of an awkward situation. Better still let this person come to you.
水瓶:不要急于要求太多,那样只会让你以孤独收场;不要鲁莽行动,最好让对方主动接近你。

PISCES (Feb. 20-Mar. 20)
You'll have plenty of action when it comes to love but be careful you will also attract partners who are already in a relationship with someone else. Ask pertinent questions before you decide to get involved.
双鱼:你颇具爱情魅力,但当心你的魅力也可能会吸引那些已经不再单身的人,最好之前仔细问清楚。

精彩推荐:十二星座的生日花和花语

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 13:33:01 |Display all floors
I'm LEO ....       I   get that...   Thanks..
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 14:23:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 13/11/2006 03:33 PM
I'm LEO ....       I   get that...   Thanks..

so whitney who is the guy who has been trying to get your attention :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 14:25:38 |Display all floors
I am the pisces~
Am I attractive?haha~
Sounds good~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 14:26:46 |Display all floors
A guy far away from home, maybe never comes to me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 14:30:41 |Display all floors
Maybe I'm too serious, he is just teasing..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 15:02:03 |Display all floors
Don't said like that,
I know your target is me!
hehe!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.