Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-11-27 08:27:28 |Display all floors

Before I go Sockmonkey...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 08:29:08 |Display all floors
Yes, chairman, it's abnormal. East Asian girls are smaller and thinner in stature than pretty much anywhere else in the world. I'm not saying it's unhealthy; I'm only saying if you judge "skinny" by Asian girls, you're going to end up with a mindset where every other human on earth is fat.

Where did you call me fat? Um, that would be everywhere where you said that foreign women are all fat pigs. I'm foreign; I'm a woman; you called us, and therefore me, fat.

You're allowed your preferences, certainly, but to make such harsh judgments based on them is unfair.

If you would like, I can PM you a picture so you have some time to think about your apology.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 08:31:19 |Display all floors
As for that picture, I don't know if the one on the right has muscle. I'm athletic, though. I do have muscle, and it's not buried under rolls of fat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 08:33:06 |Display all floors

Come on Sockmonkey...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 08:35:12 |Display all floors

here are few others from the 1% group...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-27 08:38:07 |Display all floors
I don't think you mean it yet. And while you would have to take my word that the picture is me, you could compare notes with mikeghet or something; I know I've sent him a photo. Maybe it's the people I hang out with, or maybe my age group or something, but the vast majority of my friends are between thin and average weight. Open your eyes/mind.

Oh, and an aside--you say "Sure, go ahead, blame chairman, everyone else does" from time to time... well, maybe if you stopped proclaiming to be speaking for your entire country, people would stop blaming you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.