Author: whitney16

11.11--Single's Day , Yeah... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-12 17:28:46 |Display all floors
I spent last night with my college classmates...
When I was on my way  to our destination,I felt a little scary to walk on the road alone (it's about 7:30 pm),and paid more attention to everything and prayed  for myself....

Luckily, I got to the place and  met my classmates...
There were two kinda soup waiting for us..  One is corn with chop and 马蹄(I don't know how to say this in  english) , the other is 乌鸡(maybe it's called black chicken ?) soup....
I took several pictures for the delicious soup... but ,,,,,,due to my carelessness ? or my classmate's ?The soup pictures were  deleted...   

It's a pity.......I intended to show  them to freakyqi so that she could make this kinda delicious soup for herself  and her young boy..... ..........never mind....
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-12 18:00:36 |Display all floors
After finishing these soup, we went to "Holiday" kalaokay....
We had many songs to sing....

When the song turned to "天黑黑"(Chinese song), I said I wanted to sing... and then started,,, and ... my classmates were surprised because the original voice was muffled and I could sing the song well.... they applauded for my singing...  This was the most happy thing I could feel that night...:)
One of my classmate said, why I didn't  think  you can sing that well before ?...
I had performed my singing in a singing competition when I was still at school, she just didn't go to see it...
I took many pictures for my classmates and me..
The lucky thing was someone recording a song.  Why I say it's lucky ? Just because of  recording a song? Ha, yes, a song, and most important is I was singing it at that time.....   I found it after we came back to our room and watched  the pictures.....    it was good....:)

See the follow picture,,, it's food we had in the kalaokay room, we all felt a little disgusting...this was the only food we didn't finish....  It's called "盐锔蚕虫"....

[ Last edited by whitney16 at 2006-11-12 06:31 PM ]
DSC06256.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-12 18:13:11 |Display all floors
I came back to my place this morning...
I cook by myself today... my lunch is the porridge ... pean nute with rice..  see this picture :)
Usually, we add some suger in this kinda porridge, but I forget to buy suger and I added the salt, um, it tastes not as good as suger ...

Now, I can't feel well , the sneeze is killing me....  it's a bit painful...

Tonight I have to cook the noodle, I'm too lazy to cook many dishes...
DSC06336.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-12 18:26:08 |Display all floors
Are you sure your singing story is real?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-12 21:00:34 |Display all floors
Eww, did you eat any of those bugs? What are they like? Luckily I'm vegetarian, no one will pressure me to try all the strange things.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 10:34:59 |Display all floors
I ate a little....    it tastes ok but I never want  to eat it again......   it  looks  disgusting..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 10:53:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2006-11-12 18:00
After finishing these soup, we went to "Holiday" kalaokay....
We had many songs to sing....

When the song turned to "天黑黑"(Chinese song), I said I wanted to sing... and th ...

Those are silk worms?! I can never have the heart or gut to eat any kind of worms or snails.

Too bad you deleted the Chinese black chick picture. It is good soup for freaky and her son.:):)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.