Post time 2006-11-11 18:57:19 |Display all floors
so romantic ,jack,with who?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-11 19:00:14 |Display all floors
With a muscleman
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-11 21:18:33 |Display all floors
how do i celebrate it? just do whateve i can to beef up my awareness of being a single , so that i can stay single for the rest of my life...lol!!!!!hahahaha!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-12 02:38:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-11-11 17:44
so how was everyones singles day , I spent mine on my own , I think that's what you have to do on singles day :)

I spent most of mine at home, then I became determined to do something! But I didn't know what. So I looked at a map of stores & stuff, and decided to go to the Unicef store, thinking of buying a gift for someone and the profits go to help kids. I never did find the store, but I ate a a lovely little cafe-type eatery, and while there I looked at a few magazines and found something to do! I went to see Abigail Something, a banjo player, and 3 other people playing together. The first set was a bit boring, but maybe because I was so far away I couldn't see, and people were talking, and it was so smokey..... yuck..... during intermission I got an iced tea and moved up into the seating area. The second set was much better, more energy, and they did a few songs with 2 Mongolian musicians, one was throat-singing. I particularly liked the drinking song where we all got to throw our arms up and yell "HEY!" at a certain time. The song got faster & faster after each repeated verse. It was fun.

Now I'll be looking into getting tickets to Mongolia so I can experience the drinking song firsthand.
Just kidding.

It was pleasant, but I didn't meet anyone except *maybe* a very slight job lead - not really a lead, just an email to see if they need anyone or to give my name for the future. Not hopeful, but it's something.

I had to take a shower when I got home, my hair smelled like smoke. I can't sleep with smoky hair. Now I'll have to sleep with wet hair.

Ok, g'nite.

PS - I'm still single.

I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-12 03:20:43 |Display all floors

Singles Day...oh, hummmm

I spent the day at home watching TV, and checking internet sites for a new love.  asiafriendfinders.com, www.chnlove.com.

True love is hard to find.

www.urbandictionary.com

True Love:
true love is the souls recognition of its counter-point in another.  when you find that counter-point all the knowledge you have will seize to exist and all you will see is that counter-point.

i am so in love with her. she makes me so happy i dont know what to do with myself.
True love is when a person thinks about growing old together and not about getting in someone else's pants...haha!
Peace!  Be strong and be brave!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.