Views: 5899|Replies: 11

chat in the working [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-6 17:56:06 |Display all floors
most time of my life spent  in the office.some free time spent on net.i wish to make some friends during this time because here is still new for me.i am working and living in shanghai now and just arrived here two months ago.the hardest thing for me during weekend and rest time is how to deal with and what to do.For a gradutate,maybe go on studying is the best choice.So i often read some english news on net and meantime learn some new sentence.reccently i found this BBS on chinadaily.many friends here help each other on english.i am eager to join this active and enjoy the happy.if you have the same feeling,please attact me.My MSN number:jingheroworld@hotmail.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-9 16:04:38 |Display all floors

Are u a Shanghainese?

I need to ask u this question before I join in your chat group.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-9 16:15:40 |Display all floors
pandab88, If a Shanghainese is so important to you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-9 16:27:45 |Display all floors
No, it is not important. Just don't like to communicate with some Shanghainese. Many years ago, somebody told me that a Shanghainese could work with u, but not to be your boss.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 12:23:12 |Display all floors

response

hi,pandab88
thanks for your reply.first i am not a shanghainese if you read my essay carefully,i think you can find the answer.shanghainese is very hard to understand like another kind of foreign language.hehe,but my neighbor is a shanghainese.so sometimes he can teach me some.
some people said shanghainese is very narrow and hard to touch.i think not all shanghainese like that,just small part like that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-12 21:03:47 |Display all floors
For security,  I will ask this question also

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 11:56:01 |Display all floors

oh,my God

hi,guys.
i just want to make some friends through this community and waste some free time in working time.meanwhile i hope to improve my english in the chatting.why always ask whether i am a shanghainese?if  i am not,i am a bomb to you?
i thank  friends who added me and had good chat with me.but others who likes mouse think too much.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.