Author: chairman

RACISTS - [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-10 20:14:25 |Display all floors

I´M BACK

Dear Chairman and canchin

Originally posted by chairman at 2006-11-9 23:07
dallernofler

Unfortunatley...my opinions are limited..

due to constant persuit by Doctor Mengeles....

I see you have come down here to seek me out...

( which is fine, I would do the sam ...

I´m truly very sorry to hear that it have come to that previously.
I will assure you that whatever you accuse me of being I´m not personally offended by it. This is a forum of disgussing things, so I have long ago left my personal feelings aside.

Stalking, intimidating, revieling others personal information is unforgiveable. no matter what the causes might be. So to say in all my intensions in this forum is purely of academic interests.

canchin at 2006-11-10 12:52 PM  So, I assume, do the China Daily moderators say to your protestations that anything you want to write be accepted JUST because it is you so writing...after all, you're a foreigner and therefore have the right to do whatever you want wherever you want...isn't that correct?

Almost true. In the west we have freedom of speech guaranteed by our governments and so do you in China in article 35 of your constitution. You are welcome to correct me if the translation into english of this article is not correct as you are aguing in another thread.
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... &extra=page%3D1

Since the Chinadaily forum is a part of China and therefore apply to the rules your government have stated in the constitution FREEDOM OF SPEECH is a part of todays official China!!!
But apparently not in this forum?

Some might in other posts (that have been deleted such as this: http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... &extra=page%3D1) argue that the freedom of speech is NOT a reality in todays China, but for now lets just assume that it is.

Finally:
I just can´t believe that you have been treated like that my dear Chairman just for speeking your mind. I´m again truly sorry to hear that. Trust me on this: I respect your views, I´m glad to have this opportunity to share my wievs with you and have your comments, even though there is a world of difference between us. So my deepest  gratitude goes to all chineese in this forum who have to read a lot of bull---- from us foreigners.

(just hate that my posts are being deleted because of my wievs....) Maybe I stood a better chance in this forum being a chineese?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 20:14:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chairman at 2006-11-10 22:04
is there any reason..

why you ignored the very good posts...

of Canchin and Cestmoi ...

Well yes actually. I was watching telly.

Now Cestmoi's post about the Australian economy is pretty much correct. I don't have an issue with the economic comments.

As for canchin's "very good" post. Well please point one out for me! They all appear to be the same old garbage, and now he apparently condones corrupt officials ignoring the constitution of the PRC.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 20:19:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dallernofler at 2006-11-10 22:14
Almost true. In the west we have freedom of speech guaranteed by our governments and so do you in China in article 35 of your constitution. ...

Dallernofler, Canchin's not Chinese, or even an ethnic Chinese.
He's a sad case Canadian (quite unlike the Canadians I have met) and lives in China where he promotes the current system where the locals don't have as many rights as he has in his own country, or in China presumably.
So I guess that he's keen to promote the status quo, where he has privileges over the poor natives which he exploits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 20:45:29 |Display all floors
Sounds intersting.....
Canchin can you tell us something about your business in China?
What do you think is most annoying in china being a foreigner doing business in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 20:50:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dallernofler at 2006-11-10 22:45
What do you think is most annoying in china being a foreigner doing business in China?

Hmm, my guess is it would be nosy, well meaning foreigners wanting to see improvements in the rights and conditions of his Chinese sla...    er....  workers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 20:57:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chairman at 2006-11-10 20:47
...call posters by their identity...not looney and bast...etc..

I didn't call anyone a bastard, Cestmoi mentioned calling me a bastard. I'm not offended, it's a term of endearment.

As for Tong, well I was just making an informal diagnosis.

Hey Chairman. Your little mate's back. Calls himself "arcade" and is raving on about his post toilet sanitary habits involving Chinese people. In TTCD section.

Can someone trace this mongrel.

[ Last edited by emucentral at 2006-11-10 11:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-10 21:06:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2006-11-10 20:50

Hmm, my guess is it would be nosy, well meaning foreigners wanting to see improvements in the rights and conditions of his Chinese sla...    er....  workers.

Australia slammed over Aborigine rights

Aborigines' life expectancy is lower than other Australians

By Red Harrison in Sydney
An international aid organisation has criticised Australia for failing to protect the basic rights of indigenous Australians.

The report, from the aid agency Oxfam, says Australia is the only country in the world with a constitution that allows racial discrimination.

It says Australia cannot hold its head high until the constitution is changed.

There should be a binding treaty embedded in the constitution, it says, to recognise aborigines' prior occupation and ownership of land, as there is in Canada, the United States and New Zealand.

Injustice has gone on for generations, say critics

There is a strong argument, Oxfam says, for Australia to have a bill of rights to prevent governments overriding legislation which would otherwise protect aborgines.

This is a clear reference to laws in Western Australia and the Northern Territory which impose mandatory prison sentences for some offences.

Right to life

Oxfam says these laws put juveniles in prison too and could be in breach of the UN convention on children's rights.

The aborigines' right to life, it says, is under constant threat because of increasing rates of imprisonment and the high number of deaths in custody.

Overall, Oxfam says aborigines' much poorer health, inadequate nutrition, poorer education and high unemployment all contribute to a lower life expectancy than that of other Australians.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.