Author: chairman

RACISTS - [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-13 19:37:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2006-11-13 18:09
Sudan is a basket case. In the past, the Arabs raided Sudan for slaves and for her resources. Nowadays, a significant part of the Sudan population is Islamic. That does not bode well for Dhafur, the indigenous population there is mainly animalists.

Good post on the Sudan bit, Cestmoi.
One typo which might confuse some, do you mean "animist" rather than "animalist" ?

Originally posted by cestmoi at 2006-11-13 18:09
There are an estimated 350 million indigenous people worldwide. The diabetes epidemic is mirrored in Asia, the Pacific, Canada, New Zealand and North and South America. Up to half the adults on the Pacific island of Nauru and 45 per cent of Sioux and Pima Indians in the US have type 2 diabetes. In Canada and the Torres Strait Islands, 30 per cent of the indigenous populations have the disease. In the Torres Strait, children as young as six are being diagnosed and some are suffering heart attacks and renal failure in their early teens.

I heard the same story on the radio this morning. It's obviously a devastating problem, and not limited to Australian Aboriginals, but indigenous populations worldwide.
Like many of these native populations did not have a natural immunity to European diseases, it also seems that western diets are a problem.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-13 19:43:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canchin at 2006-11-13 15:47
You must do what the dense Aussie troll demands and immediately adhere to his dictates and for every one of his sick ilk there must be 65 Chinese posters...

Oh give it up you clown. You know that's not what I meant.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-14 13:19:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2006-11-13 19:43

You know that's not what I meant.

I know what you wrote.

I'll leave the mind reading to chinese_yang.

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-11-16 16:22:19 |Display all floors

Canchin see # 76

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-16 16:30:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chairman at 2006-11-16 16:22
?

An estimated one in five indigenous Australians has diabetes. Inadequate access to health care means many cases are undiagnosed, resulting in blindness, kidney disease and amputati ...

Can you see my thread the warnings on SIDE-EFFECTS of Medicines???

Any answers???

We need PREVENTIONS!!!

Thxs
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-16 16:35:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-11-6 06:27
Does anyone want to comment on racism in Singapore? Whampy perhaps?

Racism where the Malays and Indians are the ones being mistreated .... You see there is racism everywhere: Singapore is multi- ...

The BRITISH still SORE for losing the Malays(MALAYA),Chinese(Singapore,Malacca,Penang) & Indians(INDIA) due to Colonial brutality&Gold diggers!!!

As they said " Balik Kampung!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-16 16:46:30 |Display all floors

Er ...

Originally posted by caringhk at 16-11-2006 08:35 AM
The BRITISH still SORE for losing the Malays(MALAYA),Chinese(Singapore,Malacca,Penang) & Indians(INDIA) due to Colonial brutality&Gold diggers!!!

What are you talking about with respect to what I wrote?

My point was about racism in Singapore now, where the Malays and Indians are the ones being mistreated .... You see there is racism everywhere: Singapore is multi-racial but which is the dominant ethnicity? Point proven.

You might find the answer is: the Chinese.

Just showing that you can find racism everywhere - perhaps even in the comments you make yourself.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.