Author: audreyxu

animal experiment, is this a crime? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-4 10:45:04 |Display all floors
The other day Whitney said she's in bad mood. Her signature is "I'm the wind" and your signature is the wind can't take away my good mood. You're wit and humour.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 11:25:18 |Display all floors

it's crule for life

someone just do this for fun not for research,what a shame

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 11:37:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amyamy at 2006-11-4 10:45
The other day Whitney said she's in bad mood. Her signature is "I'm the wind" and your signature is the wind can't take away my good mood. You're wit and humour.

Well, what I am meaning here is, I am telling you I am in bad hoor, the wind can't take away my good mood, that means it has take it away already and I have to assure that next time, " the wind cann't take away my good mood."
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 12:03:30 |Display all floors
In my opinion, our government should set laws about  which animal experiment is allowed or not.
In that condition, nobody could make use of the legal loopholes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-4 12:23:33 |Display all floors

We should also have to look the other side

Whenever you want to make decision in this regard (I mean on this kind of topic) always see that superior life can't be sacrifice for inferior life. I mean if scientists haven't done any kind of experiments on animals, medical science haven't had such progress which we are looking nowadays.

I mean you can't bear watching these animals die for a good reason, but you can bear watching millions of people die because of several diseases i.e., malaria, different kinds of cancer, different genetic diseases etc.

Life of those million people depend on these animals because to discover something we HAVE TO sacrifice something and of course we can't sacrifice superior life.

This can also be understood in one easy example. If a pregenant woman is in danger and when doctor have 1 choice, either to save mother or a child, definately doctor will go for mother and will save mother because in this situation mother is superior life.

And by the way if doctors experiment on some animals, how many atmost can they kill in one year? I think even less than may be 25 or something. But they can save 2500000000 lives and so on and so on. Even when a man do sacrifice for his country or for good purpose, governments or people make him a hero, so why not regard these animals as a hero?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 08:32:35 |Display all floors
This is too much, there should be limitations on doing such experiment...

-------------------------------------------------------------

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
[size=-2]head injury lawyers     incorporate florida     motorcycle accident lawyers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-6 10:00:41 |Display all floors

Animal experiments...

in the name of science and research are not criminal undertakings.

Most humans would like to know that a product, a medical procedure, an operation, a new drug, etc. actually works as advertised and does not harm humans.

This runs the gamut from a new shampoo to a face transplant.

There are only two ways to find this out.... 1) animal experiments   2) human experiments

Most would agree that human experiments would be out of the question, that leaves us with animals.

These animals should be treated well before, during and after experimentation.  The experiment should be conducted as humanely as possible.  I agree it should not be animal torture.

Unfortunately the world as we know it would not be as advanced if not for these experiments in the name of science and the quest for knowledge.
Communication is the most important source of personal power.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.