Author: watermelon85

should a girl love the boy have betrayed her? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-26 06:07:52 |Display all floors
I think your position is tough not only because the distance makes someone unsure over a longer period of time, but also because sometimes small things could lead to a fight due to the fact that the two persons are not able to communicate face to face and there's a lot of tension.

The fact that he cheated on you has faced the relation with a new challenge which will only serve to complicate the matter. Now you have to worry about distance, emotions, whereabouts, trust, and where he's spending the night!

From my own perspective I am unforgiving with such behavior due to the fact that I measure it on myself. I would not cheat on a person I'm committed to because I expect the other person to also follow the same rule.

But remember one thing, the hardest time is the first time ..... and in your case, he already set a precedent.

You have had few people who gave good advice, it's up to you at the end to see what to do.

Good luck in all cases!
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 08:38:43 |Display all floors
I don't think I would...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 10:19:57 |Display all floors
in blind love....girls will still love the girls though he cheated on her .... i think maybe she has been stupidified!!...she has low or no self esteem to continue loving a man that cheats on her.......stupidity is incurable.....thnx god im not one of those stupid women...amen!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 10:37:14 |Display all floors

Another prospective

People are human... it is the nature of humans to make mistakes... Yes he cheated... but I hate to break the news to everyone... lot's of guys cheat... does that make it OK? No.... not IMO but as long as it's not an ongoing thing it's not the end of the world ether... I know of several couples who have good relationships where ether the guy or girl cheated... They got past it and moved on to have a good relationship... not the end of the worl for some folks.....

BTW Susansusan... saying it's none of anyones bus pretty much answers the question...

Is SA a virgin? Hahahahahaha.... that's fukin' funny

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 10:47:05 |Display all floors
doggie, i believe if a man cheats once, he will cheat twice...

once my good opinion has gone, its gone forever....so guys better not cheat...

is it really funny ??....am i a virgin???......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 11:08:14 |Display all floors
he must find a new girl in his college,you know distance can alienate the relationship
forgive and accept him?
forgive his betrayal and accept him as what?lover or friend or stranger?

[ Last edited by ghost156 at 2007-5-26 11:18 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-27 22:38:54 |Display all floors

Yes SA .... after some of your postings asking if you a virgin is funny!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.