Views: 3340|Replies: 8

<Prison Break>Wentworth Earl Miller!--A male star who makes me excite [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-1 15:23:06 |Display all floors
Hello,everyone!
After i watched <Prison Break >,i was attracted by the protagonist--Wentworth Earl Miller
Has someone watched it ?what is your opinion about this film and about him?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 15:29:30 |Display all floors
i've watched the PB1 and PB2, just so so, not that impressed as you
Best Regards
Chris (ZēngZhìMǐn)
Live simply,Be Happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 18:18:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by michelwish at 2006-11-1 15:23
Hello,everyone!
After i watched <rison Break >,i was attracted by the protagonist--Wentworth Earl Miller
Has someone watched it ?what is your opinion about this film and about him?

Me too.

Everytime when the frame shoots "Scolfield" , I can see the intelligence from him ,especially his eyes, it seems his eyes are profound and difficult to understand but full of  intelligent and calm
He is a very good actor.

This TV series  is really a good one
The screenwriter is good writer,excellent !
And I think all of the actors,no matter protagonist or subordinate role, they act  good !
The director, yeah, good the angle, the atmostphere in every scenes, and some parts are very violent , which make me nervous ,  but I still like to follow it  in order  to find the answer out.

Generally speaking, a very good TV series , good actors/actresses,good scenes,good designer.......:kiss::kiss::kiss:

[ Last edited by whitney16 at 2006-11-1 06:22 PM ]
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 21:39:23 |Display all floors
I was impressed by the prison break1,also,by the wonderful performance of  Michel.He was a very good actor and we could prove this undoubtedly from his sapiential eyes.Especially,as his eyes were featured on the screen,then,many pipes extended on the screen,I would feel the of power of  Michel’s brightness.It was a feeling that anyone who couldn’t feel it if he just watched one or two series of Prison Bresk.
However,there was a shortcoming in this teleplay,that was, the director should find some
beauties as the actresses.Almost all my friends
who had watched this teleplay had complained
about the problem of actresses,especially to  the ugliness of the female lawyer.
Now,it is reported that the PB2 had showed.
But I can’t watch it because I will be hook by it and can’t find time for my study.In my opinion,I will download the PB2 in my computer and watch it during the winter vacation.
Wish the magic Michle can fulfill his plan in the PB2!Wish the justice can overcome the vice finally!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 22:08:42 |Display all floors
Oh,maybe it's a good tv series,some of my friends have watched it,and they are chasing the PB2.If I have time some day I will watch it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 00:57:56 |Display all floors
another form of white-worshipping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 16:30:31 |Display all floors
i'm so glad that some of you have the same feeling with me!
i find that i have already been crazy for scolfield ,everyday i worry about  what will happen in the following days.
now the series have arrived to the 9th ,if someone know the final,please tell me ,i will be thankful to you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.