Views: 8721|Replies: 23

How can we make sure that is true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-1 12:30:33 |Display all floors
Although true love is hard to find nowadays, I think making sure that what you've got is true love is something even harder. How can we tell the true love from the false one? Some people really hide the true feeling inside their heart perfectly, how could we distinguish them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 16:35:58 |Display all floors

true love

i used to thought i found my true love .but i was wrong  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 16:44:34 |Display all floors
it is really hard to find true love .
it is no use if someone isn't the right one ,even you pay all of your attention on him ,give him all of your love, care him very very much ,can do anything for him .treat him as your world .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 16:46:23 |Display all floors
usually true love visits u without yr knowing it...!  it just pays a short visit, then leaves without saying bye to u, that's why some many person compain of the lack of true love as they are not senstive and quick enough to realise the arrival of true love and do sth to keep it with him/her...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 17:10:23 |Display all floors
I hope I am still young enough to recognise it if it ever visit's me again :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 17:12:37 |Display all floors
u are old enough to recognise the true love and be able to keepit with youself at the right time and place..., what u need is nothing else but a bit patience...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 17:13:52 |Display all floors
And follow the question is that I am too young to know what is true love.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.