Author: xilaren

what [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-6 22:40:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-10-30 05:01
The only  thing that would make me happy would be to be with my love for the rest of my life ,holding his hand and looking him at his eyes.That would be enough.
Have you ever had that feeling?Do I ...

Do anything you wanna do. If he  do love you very much, your happiness will be his happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 13:50:42 |Display all floors
To see him and get together with him as much as possible.
  But to me, it is such a luxurious dream, he is in the north of China and I am in the south.
  Maybe one day we will stay together and will never get separate for the rest of our lives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-7 17:11:09 |Display all floors
i don't think you are crazy. when i am in love with BF, I so wanna he always appear on my eyes. :)

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-11-10 05:29:05 |Display all floors

people in love are crazy people

Originally posted by asas0_0 at 2006-11-7 17:11
i don't think you are crazy. when i am in love with BF, I so wanna he always appear on my eyes. :)
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-11 22:43:10 |Display all floors
I can`t  agree more your  opinion: "the rest of my life ,holding his hand and looking him at his eyes.That would be enough."
My  boyfriend and me are not in the same city , so we have a little time to go together . We  very treasure the    time when we have a meeting .  And  then when i holding his hand, i feel very sweet, listening his voice i fee very    happy........So you are not crazy.  And it your ture feeling when you are love.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-11-12 01:00:52 |Display all floors

I feel exactly the same ha ha

Originally posted by soe_moor at 2006-11-11 22:43
I can`t  agree more your  opinion: "the rest of my life ,holding his hand and looking him at his eyes.That would be enough."
My  boyfriend and me are not in the same city , so we have a  ...
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-12 09:01:56 |Display all floors

Reply #51 amyxuefan's post

amyxuefan
ditance is not a problem,just love each other sincere and loylaty.love is sanctity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.