Author: xilaren

what [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-10-30 18:37:38 |Display all floors

you are a wise woman

Originally posted by amyamy at 2006-10-30 17:11
You're not crazy. You're sensible in general but I guess you're a bit obssess with the feelings of falling in love, perhaps with a Chinese man right now. If I'm the right man I would make friend wi ...

you are such a wise woman.Your signature has inspired me a lot.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-10-30 18:38:37 |Display all floors

I do not understand what you mean

Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-10-30 17:25
Xilaren is a quite special lady that the persons of your like can't understand through just a few contacts online...! To share with her in real sense, u've got to learn sth about the teachings she  ...
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 21:25:34 |Display all floors

you have misunderstood me

Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-10-30 18:38

My answers to your threads come out of concern and not out of curiosity.I agree with the people above.
I remind you who you are because I have heard you many times to say that you are in pain.
It is reasonable for me to be moved and take a place by answering.
I will do it once again.Be clear to the guy and see his real feelings.Do not torture yourself.
None of us is going to help you by the time you do not speak clearly.
I know very well your situation.Your threads are an easy puzzle for me to follow and understand very well.

I have praised you many times only for one reason.To make you understand yourself better and give you  what it deserves.This is the key to your situation.You do not know who you are ,I see that you lack
confidence.Otherwise I can not find an  explanation.
I can not see a clever woman to be a victim of an unknown.A strong beautiful warm woman in Europe .
You deserve to be happy.You must be happy.
I agree with amyamy.Yes you are obssessed.Who is he anyway?Or better what is he?
Ask him directly and you will see if he deserves your love.If he does not love you then forget about him
Do not be consumed in wortheless relationships.

You do not want me to interfere and it makes me sad but I will continue and insist.The chinese people insist he he

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-31 09:24:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-10-30 05:01
The only  thing that would make me happy would be to be with my love for the rest of my life ,holding his hand and looking him at his eyes.That would be enough.

and so, you must be careful of your eyes, a whole day's watching is really tiring for your eyes...
Best Regards
Chris (ZēngZhìMǐn)
Live simply,Be Happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-31 09:28:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamchris at 2006-10-31 09:24

and so, you must be careful of your eyes, a whole day's watching is really tiring for your eyes...

Yes, it is, it is very tiring things, so maybe half a day is enough.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-31 09:39:27 |Display all floors
Just have a try, you will know how long is enough...

but while i am looking at your eyes ,i won't be tired for a hundred of years...
Best Regards
Chris (ZēngZhìMǐn)
Live simply,Be Happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-31 09:58:57 |Display all floors
Then you go and have a try and let me know the result if you can look into your lover eyes without turn around, without food, without job, without anything but just look
Come on....
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.