Author: xilaren

what [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-13 21:33:48 |Display all floors
I wish I was closer to my g/f
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-15 01:43:55 |Display all floors

yeah,

when falling in love with a girl for the first time,  I also had experienced such passion. But it did not lasted for too long. Now, I think passion, or so called crazy love, are both not the normal status of our daily lives. When your hormone burns out, you won't be crazy any more,

Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-10-30 05:01
The only  thing that would make me happy would be to be with my love for the rest of my life ,holding his hand and looking him at his eyes.That would be enough.
Have you ever had that feeling?Do I ...

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-2-23 06:10:54 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by zody_lry at 2007-2-15 01:43
when falling in love with a girl for the first time,  I also had experienced such passion. But it did not lasted for too long. Now, I think passion, or so called crazy love, are both not the normal ...

Long lasting love feelings have nothing to do with hormones.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-3 14:44:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-10-30 05:01
The only  thing that would make me happy would be to be with my love for the rest of my life ,holding his hand and looking him at his eyes.That would be enough.
Have you ever had that feeling?Do I ...

yes, i agree with you. this is alway the model of the oriental love principia, it seems that you like a chinese more than a greek. keke~~just kidding.
i think if i found a girl i love  with  enthusiastic. i 'd like to hold her hand throughout the rest life when i reallly find her.     but this is too ideal, people is not easy to find the one who is just fit them and fine and right.
flying as an eagle in the sky.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-19 18:13:28 |Display all floors
without love, what is life?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-25 09:50:18 |Display all floors
You are so crazy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-25 20:43:40 |Display all floors

HaHa..
i'm still  looking for  my  Mr.right..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.