Author: mryankee

like a girl but... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-1 18:35:10 |Display all floors
a snowball in the back of the head then run :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 20:35:24 |Display all floors
Try to find which one is fit you!
make your own decesion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 21:44:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mryankee at 2006-11-1 04:27 AM
america has christmas soon. what is a nice gift for my friend?

It does seem a little soon, but ask her what she would like.  She might not tell you, but later she might leave clues.  A necklace is a good gift...maybe heart sharped.  You might want to get one that she can wear all the time like at work and with other friends.  With some necklace designs, it would be hard for the woman to wear the necklace at work.  Some Chinese women like jade jewerly like a wristband.  You might ask her if she likes those.

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Take care,
Alan
Peace!  Be strong and be brave!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 03:15:48 |Display all floors

Does anyone else find something "odd" about mryankee?

First off he is clearly NOT American - maybe he is an immigrant but definitely not born in the USA.

Look at his writing - he omits articles and his grammer is typical of Chinglish so I would guess that he is of Chinese origin himself.  

I am wondering why he is trying SO HARD to convince us he is a white American.  He signs some of his postings "david jones" which is a stereotypical white american name.

David Jones is clearly NOT his name so if he is lying about his name I am begining to wonder what else in his posts is true.  Is he just having some fun by making up a story here???

[ Last edited by mark069 at 2006-11-1 11:17 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 03:42:53 |Display all floors
the names a bit of a give away too, I do not know any american that would call himself mryankee, maybe mr hanky :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 05:25:57 |Display all floors

hm...

The first thing you need to find out, If she really loves her BF and is she really serious about her BF?
If she is then just give up buddy.  If you really loves her, then you want her to be happy regardless. Loves is to give, not to possess.

In any case Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-2 09:57:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2006-11-2 03:15
First off he is clearly NOT American - maybe he is an immigrant but definitely not born in the USA.

Look at his writing - he omits articles and his grammer is typical of Chinglish so I would gue ...

That makes sense.
But anyway, no matter who he is, I think this question is worth to be discusssed~
Maybe someone else is facing the same problems~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.