Author: mryankee

like a girl but... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-11-1 14:11:48 |Display all floors
yes you could be right

in america we have this motion. if you pay attention to girl then give far less attention for sometime they will start to miss you. show them what you are nice about then do not show them it at all again, or at the same level. they will miss that attention and want you more in the end. is this true with chinese girls?

if she did like me she would of course want to see me all the time but this is not the case. if i have free time but we go our seperate ways she does not ask me to go out or back to her home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 14:27:31 |Display all floors
well, this is the different between amercian girls and chinese girls. chinese girls are shy in front of boys. may be she wants u to tell her u like her, u wanna make friends with her. but, u know, she doesnt want to say the words out first. but amercian girls will express their own feelings straightly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 14:37:57 |Display all floors
yes you are right

i feel she loves her boyfriend still. he is a good guy so to take his place will require a even greater guy.

i can not risk everything by saying the true feelings. must just try to win her heart by displaying great niceness so she will eventually fall for me.

this is difficult to do. make her love me without ruining the friendship. time is a factor if she return to china from new york after she finish study.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 14:42:38 |Display all floors
i really think the best thing for u is to tell truth to her, u r nice, and maybe u r nicer than her boyfriend already, but she didnt know that. so, say out ur feelings. and if she doesnt love u, u can find others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 14:54:32 |Display all floors
Actually for a Chinese girl who has boyfriend, it is not so easily to get her heart.(If she loves her boyfriend deeply)
At least I think so.
Because I have the same feeling.
When I got a boyfriend, all my world is him I think.
I kept on thinking about him and want to see him anytime.
I won't notice any other guys besides me.
That's nature.
But I don't know if the long distance will change her.
Maybe.
If you really loves her, I think you should let her feel happy and at home.
When she feels lonely, you will be there for her;
When she is dreaming of something, help her to make the dream true
Trust me, Gilrs are all like the romantic things~
But just give her sometime, I don't really sure if she loves you either.
You can think about more what are u gonna do if she comes back to China.
Will you have furture.
I suggest you be her best friend now and let the time tell us the result.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 16:29:57 |Display all floors
distance and long period of seperation will surely have some kind of negative impact on their relation...! it's a test --tough test she is put to...! we'll wait and see..! and pray for her b/f at the same time...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-11-1 18:27:30 |Display all floors
america has christmas soon. what is a nice gift for my friend?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.