Author: mryankee

like a girl but... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-29 10:55:00 |Display all floors
Don't interfere. She has a boyfriend who she likes/loves. Anyway, if she's willing to cheat on him to be with you, who's to say she won't cheat on you later to be with someone else? There are many other girls out there; find one of them instead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 11:11:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-10-29 10:55
Don't interfere. She has a boyfriend who she likes/loves. Anyway, if she's willing to cheat on him to be with you, who's to say she won't cheat on you later to be with someone else? There are many  ...

It's the right thing to do... but  I don't think that is what he wants to hear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 11:15:08 |Display all floors
well, it is not that bad if she does that...besides..even if he wont seduce her (which he hasnt done tht yet)...someone else will seduce her ... so...i cant see any problems...besides...as humans..we are greedy...it is the wanting that keeps us alive..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 11:32:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-10-29 11:15
well, it is not that bad if she does that...besides..even if he wont seduce her (which he hasnt done tht yet)...someone else will seduce her ... so...i cant see any problems...besides...as humans.. ...

Well it's something that is going to get ugly. What if it's your bf  that is seduce by somebody else.  I have no problem seeing you kicking the other girl's azz.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 12:32:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinaimport at 2006-10-29 13:32

Well it's something that is going to get ugly. What if it's your bf  that is seduce by somebody else.  I have no problem seeing you kicking the other girl's azz.

i wouldnt feel too bad if someone tries to seduce him, and eventaully gets him..cos its part of the game..i got him from someone else...so there will be some other girls that will do what i did before and get him....nothing wrong...everyone is just the replacement of the previous one...

i dont kick girls arse....i might kick guys'..but then again..it makes no difference.....wat is lost is lost...move on...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 20:51:12 |Display all floors
i am from usa. we look after ourselves first. i will be nice to her as friends but if she wants to love me then it is not my problem.

how can i be nice to her without going over the top, without pushing the friendship?

email everyday, sms everyday - will it be nice or annoying?

what tips do you have?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-29 22:49:33 |Display all floors
maybe she's waiting for your move,rather than your questions here
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.