Views: 5560|Replies: 17

Which do you perfer/use the most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-27 19:15:20 |Display all floors
I prefer emails.  I have three emails: one for work, one for friends/relatives and one for rubbish.

I like BBS, and you have seen that I have posted more than 1,500 post here.

I do go to blogs of some persons', but never post any comment.

I hate instant messengers thought I have all of them, namely, yahoo, MSN, ICQ, QQ, popo, lava-lava...I currently use "popo" as it helps me to send/receive text messages (SMS) to/from China free of charge, and QQ, which keeps me contacted with my working groups via internet for "instant" messages, once I leave this company I will abandon it.

What is your choice?  And...why?

Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
0.00% (0)
6.25% (1)
56.25% (9)
37.50% (6)
0.00% (0)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 19:57:17 |Display all floors
Emails are good but you always get so much junk

BBS are ok but can take or leave them good for killing my lunctime at work

Blogs are great I have one and comment on a lot of other peoples

Instant messenger is great you choose exactly how you talk to them you have webcam and voice..thats my preffered choice.  You do get some idiots on it but you can block them.
a dream is only a dream because you have not made it reality yet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 21:50:51 |Display all floors
i like emails better..cos at least i can have a full conversation..lol...

with msn..i dont like it much...maybe cos my mother is always online and keep askin me this and that...

blog...i just abandoned my msn space..cos my mother found it, and she might read it a bit...i have to get a new blog...omg!! my mother is so technologically advanced!!

bbs...well...it is ok...just sometimes i am too lazy to read the whole thread...lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 22:14:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-10-27 21:50
i like emails better..cos at least i can have a full conversation..lol...

with msn..i dont like it much...maybe cos my mother is always online and keep askin me this and that...

blog...i just ...

You mother must be a detective.

I prefer Instant Messenger.
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 22:17:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hi_jack at 2006-10-28 00:14

You mother must be a detective.

I prefer Instant Messenger.

well..she is quite smart..actually she is very smart..smarter than me..thats why she can get all the info about my online stuff...

i guess right now she might use babyfish to translate my blog into chinese....

it just means i got a new blogger with google..this time..she wont have a chance to find it...ahaha///
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 22:30:27 |Display all floors
How about your blog,I'd like to have a look .
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 22:34:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hi_jack at 2006-10-28 00:30
How about your blog,I'd like to have a look .

my blog??...just wrote the very first entry..lol...my blog is bit too personal .. sorry dont want to share with you...i just wrote some sad things in it..first one is in memory of my most loved man....the 2nd one is about me hurting men...the new one is more daily stuff...lol...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.