Author: tmphgt

Questions for chinese_yang from tmpght [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-30 18:12:41 |Display all floors

Thanks yang ...

Hey, thanks yang - we are making progress.

I think there are some answers in there, but it would help if you numbered them for each question.

1 Question 1 was about the fact that Iraq invaded Kuwait. Was such an invasion justified?

2 and 3 I have your answer: which is hand over to the UN. That is much more meaningful than "get the hell out of Iraq". However until UN forces are deployed, the foreign troops cannot leave - unless you want civil war. You have in the past claimed that the Iraq War is about religion, whereas I feel it was more about GWBs revenge and oil than religion.

4 You haven't explained this. I am curious as to why, that is all. Possible answers could be: you are a student, you moved there, you are working there. I don't think you were born there, were you? Hence the question. People move to different countries for a reason, I am simply asking what yours is.

5 Any answer to this?

6 Any answer to this?

7 You posts are often very negative and you are critical of the government, so why? Be positive!

8 Any answer to this?

9 What music do you like?

I have no idea why you feel threatened by the questions and claiming that my answers are "crappy" lacks maturity. Calm down a bit and don't feel that you are under attack.

The readers can draw any conclusion that they want. Again I would suggest that your use of "crappy" reflects more on you than it does on me.

You need to stop using "you" and "your" to refer to things which have nothing to do with me. Should I blame every Chinese person for the deaths in Morcombe Bay? Of course not. Remember I did not vote for any Labour government in the UK - I have never wanted Blair as a Prime Minister. The British public would have preferred a referendum on going to war.

Also, stop using the word attack and fabrication - unless you can show me how I have attacked you (I have not insulted you here) and where I have not given an honest answer or opinion.

:)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 18:18:28 |Display all floors

Originally posted by chinese_yang at 30-10-2006 02:10 AM
It was the individual who acted in the capacity of the government official under the forged authority of the government is untrustworthy, unreliable, and criminal. so you were very wrong.

This is an example of you being unhappy with some event?

Which individual? What did they do? I want to know so that I can understand. You have given a clue or snippet of information so I am curious to learn more. Please expand on this.

Originally posted by chinese_yang at 30-10-2006 02:10 AM
Article 22 – 3 of Rome Statute required:
This article shall not affect the characterization of any conduct as criminal under international law independently of this Statute.

Do you have any problem with that?

No I don't. You asked a question and I have given a specific answer. However not everything is black and white in the World - I think you know that. Quoting the Statue is fine but I am sure you have your own views too.

Complaining about the US/UK being involved in the Iraq War is fine - we have demonstrations against it here - but an alternative solution is still needed to sort Iraq out!
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 20:26:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinese_yang at 2006-10-30 12:10
It was the individual who acted in the capacity of the government official under the forged authority of the government is untrustworthy, unreliable, and criminal.  

Yang, if you have been wronged by an Australian government official then you should have recourse to have the wrong righted, and the official sanctioned for doing the wrong thing.

You mention that the official acted "under the forged authority" of the government, are you able to explain this further?

If that official has forged anything, then he should be prosecuted, and you have my full moral support to pursue action against that official.

JB
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-31 21:30:46 |Display all floors

Pause for agreement ....

Yang, I would personally like to see Blair and his government gone ASAP: tomorrow would not be soon enough. I don’t want Blair replaced with Brown either: I want them all gone!

Blair is a slimy politician and having him held accountable for Iraq is fine by me.

As for Bush, he is embarrassingly inept and it is odd that Bush was chosen over Gore. I like Gore (despite his wife being involved in a crusade against the music I like!) and Gore has shown himself to be reasoned and articulate. Shame he will not get a chance now.

So, I trust neither of these men. I think the second Iraq War was arranged under a false pretext.

I do like living in the UK but I could do with lower taxes, lower house prices, lower fuel bills and such.

I am not a supporter of the monarchy here but I am also not an anarchist! I find the way that Diana courted publicity to be very distasteful. I would prefer to see the Royal Family downsized with less wealth and less “power”. Just keep them as a “figurehead" but do away with some of the pomp and circumstance.

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-31 21:48:24 |Display all floors

tmphgt,

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-31 21:54:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinese_yang at 2006-10-31 23:48
you country has been run by the criminal gansters groups, following the blueprint of the set criminal plan.

There, tmphgt. Consider yourself informed now!

Fortunately China is not in the same boat. All those corruption charges, published in CD, against senior regional officials is a figment of our imagination.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-31 22:03:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinese_yang at 31-10-2006 01:48 PM
I believe that it is your true thought, and you are only blinded by the superficial, visual striking settings, only if you are not a "solicitor", "jp", "politician", other "judicial person(s)", the selected "GP" with special "function", "police", of a kind.

Yes, it is my true thought based on my experience of the Labour Party running the UK. They have had too long in power without any improvement. Trust me, I am not blinded on this one - I am just saying exactly how I feel about Blair and Labour.

the words such as "dislike the monarchy", "distasteful" etc. do not really reflect the truths of the reality in respect of the issues you raised, at least in terms of nature and gravity.

They are just my views on aspects of the UK. You asked me about the monarchy and I expanded on my view.

I don't measure my personal opinion against any statue or laws. Hahaha - sometimes I will give a quick, simple answer!

please excuse me for today. it's a too big issue to be made clear within a short period of time.

It is fine. Come to this thread whenever you can :)

you country has been run by the criminal gansters groups, following the blueprint of the set criminal plan.

I think this statement is a bit extreme yang. I don't support the current government because I think they are ineffective and they increase too many taxes both directly and stealthily. Alas, they were elected (despite the fact that the majority of people did not vote) so they are in power

There are problems with the election process (such a proportional representation) but the British people ended up with a Labour government because there is so much voter apathy. The turnout at the last election was something like only 30% ....

[ Last edited by tmphgt at 2006-10-31 02:05 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.