Views: 13662|Replies: 22

If you want to learn the second foreign language,what would you to choose? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-23 21:09:23 |Display all floors
I will choose to learn French.Because French is a noble and beautiful language and close to English.Maybe as  learning English for so  many years,with the experience of learning foreign languages,It will be relatively easier.Many people learn Japanese.Now more people pay atttention to korean.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-23 21:55:59 |Display all floors
Before you learn it, how do you know it is "noble and beautiful"?

Besides I believe French far differs from English in whether grammer or pronounciation.
Any suggestion about my english would be welcome for that I am practising.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 06:57:54 |Display all floors
I would want to learn Spanish because in my area (California), the second most spoken language is Spanish (English is first). So it would prove useful if I learn it. I have actually started learning, however, during my high school years, though I only know the basics. Spanish is rather difficult to learn because of all the verb forms/tenses and variations that go with its corresponding pronouns.
烏雲背后有陽光.
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 10:56:09 |Display all floors
japanese,my job is something about plastic mould,so I learn japanese>
now I can speak some sentences.but I can't write them down!
pity!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-24 18:37:56 |Display all floors
my fifth language will be chinese..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 15:24:58 |Display all floors
pronouncing some spanish word is a nightmare...I couldn't make it..Japanese may be a good choice...
I learned it by myself but it seems no progress so I give up. I'm a loser accomplishing nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-26 10:09:21 |Display all floors
I'm a little greedy, I want to learn many languages, French, Spanish, Germany...I like languages. It's such a wonderful thing to speak foreign languages fluently! I hope I can make it :-)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.