Author: cyberspook

happy birthday one and all [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-16 10:56:03 |Display all floors
geez not only do I forget about birthdays but I forgot about this thread :) thank you whitney for digging so deeeep to find this one :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-17 22:27:11 |Display all floors
I was finding some friend's thread,and I saw yours... what's more,you mentioned it some days age, so I decided to start it again....  Ha, I also found   Whirlingone's birthday thread
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-17 23:10:19 |Display all floors
Oh,my godness, I forget tomorrow is my good friend's day
She sent a message to ask me to give some regards to her. I'm not a qualified best friend...
How could I forget that..... There was a time I forgot my day , few days later, I remembered it was gone. :)

So, give my best regards to my best friend first, and coming soon it's yours,spook:)
My good friend likes flower very much,,,, it's shame that she is not in my city, or I would celebrat for her.   
You two's birthday is close, If she and you were in my city, I would steam a nice cake for you two ,haha...
祝亲爱的晓              慧生日快乐.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-17 23:13:19 |Display all floors
Oh,my godness, I forget tomorrow is my good friend's day
She sent a message to ask me to give some regards to her. I'm not a qualified best friend...
How could I forget that..... There was a time I forgot my day , few days later, I remembered it was gone. :)

So, give my best regards to my best friend first, and coming soon it's yours,spook:)
My good friend likes flower very much,,,, it's shame that she is not in my city, or I would celebrat for her.   
You two's birthdays are close, If she and you were in my city, I would steam a nice cake for you two ,haha...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-20 10:59:21 |Display all floors
what kind of cake :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 22:18:36 |Display all floors
Spook,
Happy Birthday.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-22 11:23:16 |Display all floors
woohooo another year older :) and people said I would not live long enough to see my 18th , I guess their wrong :) thanks for the cake whitney ,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.