Views: 6068|Replies: 19

what should i buy for my girlfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-22 09:59:34 |Display all floors
today is my girlfriend`s birthday,i want to buy a present for her to congratulate her birthday.
but when i asked what she want for her birthday yesterday she said she did not want anything except me.we have falled in love with eachother about half a year.this ismy first love and i never buy a present for a girl,so i don`t know what to buy for her.what present a girl would like?
every brothers  sisiters,please help me.

thank you!!

[ Last edited by shuclin at 2006-10-22 10:01 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 10:04:56 |Display all floors
Do you really love her?If this is true,so buy her a Chinese-style comb^^
Everything will become history.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 10:34:10 |Display all floors
Flowers are always a good bet. If you know she likes a certain kind, get that. Otherwise, roses are a safe choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 11:18:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shuclin at 2006-10-21 20:59
today is my girlfriend`s birthday,i want to buy a present for her to congratulate her birthday.
but when i asked what she want for her birthday yesterday she said she did not want anything except  ...

If you are a girl, you may get her a bottle of your favorite perfume; if you are a guy (btw, do people just lie a lot on this board?), you may get her an electronic device, an ipod, e.g., if you want to spend more money, or just a smaller mp3 payer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 11:30:33 |Display all floors
I don't think you need any present like what she said.just book a restaurent room for birthday party or prepare a good meal for birthday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 11:46:30 |Display all floors
Write one romantic poem for her maybe the best present .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 12:40:42 |Display all floors
can you cook? make dinner for her, or take her out to dinner that alway work for me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.