Author: freeness

what is the most important in your life?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-20 13:06:11 |Display all floors
there are too many  important things ,so i also can figurt out which is the most important,i am greedy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 15:29:55 |Display all floors

Reply #4 murielwang's post

yeah, i agree with u.
I think love is the most important in my life. As we know,love is not the feeling between the girls and the boys. For my part, I think the most precious thing in my life is my family. So when someone asked me the old question,: How to rank the love between lovers, families and friends." I will tell them family love is the most important. When i feel depressed or got tired in my life, i will tell my parents, for they will comfort me, and let me know i'm still the apple in their eyes.  Therefore , the most untolerable thing for me is to quarrel with my family. At that moment, i feel i lose all the things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 17:18:24 |Display all floors
ya ,love is important ,everyone need love to support .but not everything that we can tell to our family ,because u love them ....
sometimes,we need friends to talk with something when we feel bad.so say  thanks to our friends ,i will be silently blessing all of u
i love my family...:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 02:19:21 |Display all floors
I agree with basically everyone here. Love is important - between family members, between friends, between lovers. The feeling of love is the most uplifting and can lift spirits when someone is feeling sad or down.
烏雲背后有陽光.
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 11:01:32 |Display all floors
:)
snap218_eZPqAcC77Inc.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 11:48:53 |Display all floors
Loving you is the most important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-22 13:14:32 |Display all floors

persons loving me and loved by me

you can desert anything but persons who love you and are loved by you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.